Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

No scrap that Batman TAS. I don't think i can choose a favorite. if i strictly stick to intros i can't post some of my favorites which played after the shows ended. I am guessing that they don't play such things nowadays. A few days ago i was watching Thor Ragnarok on TV, and i wanted to watch the end credits. They were so eager to advertise the upcoming movies that all throughout the credits they played the ads while bringing down the credits to half the screen. They played the ads even over the end credit scenes annoying me.

Anyway back to this ending song. Cardcaptors had a lot of good songs. But my favorite was this. It puts you in a good relaxing mood after all the stuff that happened in the episode.

The majority dislikes it with a passion, but I still find this most enjoyable:

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    The majority dislikes it with a passion, but I still find this most enjoyable:
    I don't remember this. Perhaps it was played to US audiences. Not bad. This shows more about what the show was about. If this intro played it would have been more likely that i would have checked out the show sooner. However i love the original intro.

I remember that i wasn't interested in watching the show. My sister watched it. But i thought it was too girly. But in the second season they showed the cub character transform into a lion with wings. This looks cool. I should check it out. The show turned out to be lots of fun.

Anyway good to see someone who watched Cardcaptors. When i posted the video i wasn't expecting any comment. I don't know how successful or well received it was. Should have done well enough to get an English opening.

But i was expecting Ducktales. I haven't watched the recent Ducktales. The intro is pretty good. Even though its a derivative of the original, i wouldn't be surprised if someone prefers this intro over the original.

Okay enough of the Cardaptors. I am posting the last one. At least for now. Back then i used to enjoy them, but on returning back to old intros for this thread, i find these songs stand out.

There are some intros which are so good that i enjoy them now even though i have no nostalgic value for them. For instance Power Rangers. I have not watched a single episode. I always thought it was too childish. So, i missed out on the Power Rangers theme.

But sometime ago i saw a couple of Youtube videos using the intro music for other purposes. For example Avengers cut to a TV show intro using Power Rangers music. Even when used for comedic purposes it stands out as epic. I saw this on the Power Rangers episode from Angry Video Game Nerd and could see that i was missing out on something fabulous.

Well the intro is too corny for my tastes. But it shall be posted here or else all that is left are the parodies.

And the Avengers intro for viewing pleasure of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    A classic!

very recently i came to know that there was more Adams family then the cartoon.

I won't put it in my list of favorite intros. But its good.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 05-08-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Thundercats opening is awesome. I could not get into the show itself. But the opening is spectacular.

I am enjoying this thread a bit too much. I don't watch TV nowadays and this brings back my childhood memories. Here is the intro from Real Adventures of Johnny Quest. Another show i could not get into, but its intro is just too good.

Last edited by Soubhagya; 05-08-2020 at 11:54 PM.