Spectacular Member

Default Omni Man vs Moonstone

Nolan during the last Invincible arc faces off against current Karla.

Win is by KO. They fight in a busy city street.

Who wins?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Speed feats for Kalra? Nolan is real fast.
    Last edited by Captain Morgan; 05-05-2020 at 04:57 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Speed feats for Kara? Nolan is real fast.
    Agreed, I also don't remember Moonstone being anywhere near high end Viltrumite in terms of strength or durability offhand.

Did she get a powerup?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Agreed, I also don't remember Moonstone being anywhere near high end Viltrumite in terms of strength or durability offhand.

Did she get a powerup?
    Wouldn't shock me if she did, the moonstones seem to be fairly variable based the number possessed and the users skill. But still, needs feats to hang.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Speed feats for Kalra? Nolan is real fast.
    Best feat I've seen for her is tagging Monica Rambeau. Probably should make this composite Karla.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefist Norrin View Post
    Best feat I've seen for her is tagging Monica Rambeau. Probably should make this composite Karla.
    Monica, at that time, had to transform into her lightform to achieve lightspeed. Karla even notes "Oh, she's solid," meaning that she couldn't possibly be going at lightspeed.

So... ambiguous at best?

Strongest Moonstone is probably when she had the 2-3, during Dark Reign (when she was the stand-in for Carol Danvers). That's still nowhere near enough to handle Omni-Man.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Strongest Moonstone is probably when she had the 2-3, during Dark Reign (when she was the stand-in for Carol Danvers). That's still nowhere near enough to handle Omni-Man.
    What's her general power level like?

I recall that she had flight, strength, energy manipulation but I don't recall her limits. Nothing beyond say... Classic Rogue levels that I saw but I don't know if that's as high as she got.

I recall that she had flight, strength, energy manipulation but I don't recall her limits. Nothing beyond say... Classic Rogue levels that I saw but I don't know if that's as high as she got.
    Off the top of my head at maximum she was about par with Danvers at the time, who was like... maybe Class 80 at HER respective best (being generous) without absorbing anything? Like I wanna say they fought and Moonstone eke'd out a win; but it's been awhile since I've bothered with Dark Reign/Seige-era comics; and all I can remember clearly is when Thor 'fought' the Dark Avengers, and that was basically:

- They show up, and posture
    - Thor grabs Iron Patriot and chucks him through a Skyscraper
    - The rest of the Dark Avengers leave

Because, in my mind, that kinda encapsulated just how competent that group was. Which is to say, not really at all. Because it was Crazy, Roided-up Void Sentry, and then five irrelevant 'heroes'.

... all of that said, unless I'm forgetting something? Omni-Man is stronger, and faster than Moonstone was.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Well, she started out fighting the Hulk when she only had 1 Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Well, she started out fighting the Hulk when she only had 1 Stone.
    More context please. Because Cap America can "fight" Hulk
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    More context please. Because Cap America can "fight" Hulk
    I think it was an '80's story...trying to remember it...I know she hit Hulk and he hit her and she was able to take it and still remain conscious. She also blasted him. Can't remember who won--but I don't think it was Moonstone.