Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Default Batman Who Laughs vs Pinhead

Rules:

Pinhead is summoned to Gotham City

Batman Who Laughs has 3 days of Prep Time but he doesn't yet possess the puzzle box

BANNED

Pinhead would lose...he’s depicted as a dumbass as the sequels go on

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Pinhead would lose...he’s depicted as a dumbass as the sequels go on
    Um no he's not.......?

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Um no he's not.......?
    Agreed. I haven't seem Revelations or Judgment (for obvious reasons), but Pinhead has never been portrayed as unintelligent in most of the sequels.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Agreed. I haven't seem Revelations or Judgment (for obvious reasons), but Pinhead has never been portrayed as unintelligent in most of the sequels.
    In a lot of the movies he is shown to be a mastermind type controlling everything from behind the scenes I think maybe mider2009 is thinking of pinhead from puppet master? Although I wouldn't say he was ever depicted as being stupid either so I really don't know?

BANNED

Um no he's not.......?
    He’s defeated by a normal girl, a normal human using a hologram in part 4 so yes...

I mean in the context of this thread he’s not as smart as TBWLs

He’s defeated by a normal girl, a normal human using a hologram in part 4 so yes...

I mean in the context of this thread he’s not as smart as TBWLs
    Okay 1 the toymaker is not a girl and is not a normal human he was reincarnated over and over so he can stop pinhead

2 the hologram didn't defeat him( the gient demon killing ship powerd by the sun did) it was used to buy them time to get off the ship and seeing as spider man is stopped by holograms all the time I don't think it makes him stupid so ya.

BANNED

Okay 1 the toymaker is not a girl and is not a normal human he was reincarnated over and over so he can stop pinhead

2 the hologram didn't defeat him( the gient demon killing ship powerd by the sun did) it was used to buy them time to get off the ship and seeing as spider man is stopped by holograms all the time I don't think it makes him stupid so ya.
    The toy maker is just a human...I’m not talking about him as the girl...I mean the girl from part 1 and 2...oh and 3. He wasn’t reincarnated he was the toy makers descendent and used a hologram to fool him. What does the ship have to do with anything it doesn’t make the hologram special. Righttttt but Spider-Man isn’t a demon who’s suppose to have some kind of expanded knowledge

Anyway this is all irrelevant this puts him no where neat TBMWLs

The toy maker is just a human...I’m not talking about him as the girl...I mean the girl from part 1 and 2...oh and 3. He wasn’t reincarnated he was the toy makers descendent and used a hologram to fool him. What does the ship have to do with anything it doesn’t make the hologram special. Righttttt but Spider-Man isn’t a demon who’s suppose to have some kind of expanded knowledge

Anyway this is all irrelevant this puts him no where neat TBMWLs
    You were saying he was defeated by the girl useing a hologram he isn't at no point does the hologram hurt him the ship is what killed himalso at no point is pinhead a precog really so why wouldn't the hologram fool him? and yes the toymaker is a descent and a reincarnation he is both so again no of that makes pinhead stupid which is why you were saying TBL would win. I actually not sure how TBL can even hurt pinhead?
    Last edited by choptop; 05-09-2020 at 07:50 PM.

If competent couldn’t Pinhead just bamf chains where this Vatman is and yank him to pieces?

I only saw first 2. In two he was only vulnerable when he was human or whatever and that bull shit Batman does not have means to UnCenobite anyone. ( As they were humans who got boxed.)

BANNED

You were saying he was defeated by the girl useing a hologram he isn't at no point does the hologram hurt him the ship is what killed himalso at no point is pinhead a precog really so why wouldn't the hologram fool him? and yes the toymaker is a descent and a reincarnation he is both so again no of that makes pinhead stupid which is why you were saying TBL would win. I actually not sure how TBL can even hurt pinhead?
    Well my mistake but he was defeated by a girl in part 1, 3, and this toy maker

Second you’re incorrect, in part 3 he is a precog? Or rather he knows characters deepest darkest secrets saying that the main characters mind is a book for him to read.

He’s not a reincarnation just a descendent.

If he can’t hurt Pinhead isn’t that a spite thread? As TBMWLs knows everything Batman does plus they’re are in Gotham I’d assume he’d likely find a magical way to defeat pinhead as he used magic in Dc Dark Knights, or rather he knows about it and how to use it I assume.

BANNED

So I haven’t read Snyder’s run on JL but didn’t TBMWLs escape a magic cell and trap the phantom stranger?

Well my mistake but he was defeated by a girl in part 1, 3, and this toy maker

Second you’re incorrect, in part 3 he is a precog? Or rather he knows characters deepest darkest secrets saying that the main characters mind is a book for him to read.

He’s not a reincarnation just a descendent.

If he can’t hurt Pinhead isn’t that a spite thread? As TBMWLs knows everything Batman does plus they’re are in Gotham I’d assume he’d likely find a magical way to defeat pinhead as he used magic in Dc Dark Knights, or rather he knows about it and how to use it I assume.
    Again he was never defeated by any human in the movies in 1 and 3 they use the box to send him back. As for pinheads mind reading I remember him saying stuff like that but he never really used in a precog way so it doesn't really matter as for the toymaker he is a reaction did you ever see deader? Or read any of the comics?

BANNED

Again he was never defeated by any human in the movies in 1 and 3 they use the box to send him back. As for pinheads mind reading I remember him saying stuff like that but he never really used in a precog way so it doesn't really matter as for the toymaker he is a reaction did you ever see deader? Or read any of the comics?
    Yeah...they outsmarted him using the box...do you think the box used itself?

What do you think it means when he knows stuff he shouldn’t know, he obviously couldn’t tell the difference between a hologram and a real person

I stopped watching after part four though I’ve seen one or two here n there, I have read a few of the newer comics and I own the marvel epic series, you’re not telling me how he beats TBMWLs

Yeah...they outsmarted him using the box...do you think the box used itself?

What do you think it means when he knows stuff he shouldn’t know, he obviously couldn’t tell the difference between a hologram and a real person

I stopped watching after part four though I’ve seen one or two here n there, I have read a few of the newer comics and I own the marvel epic series, you’re not telling me how he beats TBMWLs
    Useing the box agenst him is no different than useing kryptonite agenst Superman I don't think it makes ether stupid or weak as for pinheads mind reading I don't really know how it works he doesn't really use it that much so why wouldn't he be fooled by a hologram for a few minutes? At best it's it's a low showing or SvF it still doesn't make him stupid or weak as for the fight I don't know anuff about TBWL to say who wins all I'm saying is pinhead isn't stupid.