Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Useing the box agenst him is no different than useing kryptonite agenst Superman I don't think it makes ether stupid or weak as for pinheads mind reading I don't really know how it works he doesn't really use it that much so why wouldn't he be fooled by a hologram for a few minutes? At best it's it's a low showing or SvF it still doesn't make him stupid or weak as for the fight I don't know anuff about TBWL to say who wins all I'm saying is pinhead isn't stupid.
    Right, it’s exploiting a weakness so he was still defeated.

Idk because there’s nothing there to read?

TBMWLs is basically Batman but evil...he has all his skills and brains but he was made into TBMWLs by the joker of his universe...after that he killed everyone, he killed the justice league, he killed entire planets, I haven’t read all of his arcs but he he’s smart enough to take in Lex Luther, the phantom stranger etc

Weather Pinheads smart or not doesn’t make him a genius on TBMWLs level.

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Right, it’s exploiting a weakness so he was still defeated.

Idk because there’s nothing there to read?

TBMWLs is basically Batman but evil...he has all his skills and brains but he was made into TBMWLs by the joker of his universe...after that he killed everyone, he killed the justice league, he killed entire planets, I haven’t read all of his arcs but he he’s smart enough to take in Lex Luther, the phantom stranger etc

Weather Pinheads smart or not doesn’t make him a genius on TBMWLs level.
    I guess so.

How did he beat the phantom stranger? Also yes I agree with you pinhead is definitely not a genius per say I'm just saying he isn't stupid as for the hologram? I don't know he just didn't care about reading the toymaker's thoughts?

I guess so.

How did he beat the phantom stranger? Also yes I agree with you pinhead is definitely not a genius per say I'm just saying he isn't stupid as for the hologram? I don't know he just didn't care about reading the toymaker's thoughts?
    Or just plain old PIS.

BANNED

I guess so.

Don’t know he d8d trap the phantom stranger though and defeated many other heroes.

Then how is he that bright?

BANNED

TBMWLs used magic to defeat the phantom stranger and the specter

I think this is in Hell Arisen so yes he is versed in magic I think he’d use it on pinhead