View Poll Results: Who would you like to see guest spot at The Sextant??

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rusty

17 31.48%
  • Skids

21 38.89%
  • Chance

11 20.37%
  • Reaper

6 11.11%
  • Threnody

16 29.63%
  • Ariel

10 18.52%
  • Wallflower

24 44.44%
  • DJ

12 22.22%
  • Loa

21 38.89%
  • Squidboy

5 9.26%
  • Poltergeist

3 5.56%
  • Gaia

5 9.26%
  • Primal I

6 11.11%
  • Blindfold

11 20.37%
  • Other

12 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

that's a good question...all we really know is the "younger generations" live there, pretty vague...we've seen Gen X for sure and kind of some Academy X rep...even the MLF lives sextant-adjacent according to the most recent NM issue....lol I'm not really answering am I? I guess what I'm saying is she could live there, if a writer wants to use her in that capacity - the sextant is pretty much a convenient shelf for characters to be picked up and placed back onto as needed so the vast magnitude of characters introduced since the mid-eighties can have some semblance of a status quo without being given development there simply isn't space for

hm. interesting case, because Madrox wouldn't be grouped in with the Sextant gang , and hes a Muir Island alum as well..

The New Mutants and the Original Gen X should just live with the adults and be full X-Men at this point. Leave the Generarion X tittle to the current X-Kids/Academy X and the New Mutants tittle to mutants who gained their powers back after the crucible and lead by Melody.

Also, Pixie and Wolfsbane should just be on Excalibur

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatore Frost View Post
    The New Mutants and the Original Gen X should just live with the adults and be full X-Men at this point. Leave the Generarion X tittle to the current X-Kids/Academy X and the New Mutants tittle to mutants who gained their powers back after the crucible and lead by Melody.
    I already have a head cannon that the New Mutants and Generation X guys are the RA’s of all young mutants.

I still don’t get how the NXM generation is gonna fit in that tiny house. David and Josh don’t live there and Laura most likely doesn’t but that’s still like 20+ mutants under one roof.

right? and the way that the gen x cohort literally have a bigger space......are Beak and Angel's kids staying there? we love inhumane conditions.
    to be fair human zoning laws don't apply here, guess its all part of developing mutant culture <3

sextant.jpg

also thought this image was a cute refresher for people like me who mostly forgot the layout . I didn't even retain the omega hint smh

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    right? and the way that the gen x cohort literally have a bigger space......are Beak and Angel's kids staying there? we love inhumane conditions.
    to be fair human zoning laws don't apply here, guess its all part of developing mutant culture <3

sextant.jpg

also thought this image was a cute refresher for people like me who mostly forgot the layout . I didn't even retain the omega hint smh
    So I guess the frost academy would be the Hellions?

Ultimate Member

Those hexagons better be frikkin' huge, 'cause I do not want to know what's going on in Pod D, where Hope, Tempus, Goldballs, Elixir and *Proteus* are supposed to be living. (Then again, Proty is a reality manipulator, so Pod D might be bigger on the inside, and have like Ibiza inside of it... "Hey P, what's behind this door?" "I don't remember, either the Norwegian Princess or my catgirl seraglio...")

Hopefully the New X-Men 'hut' also has like, multiple levels, since there's like, a hundred or so, according to the original book (even if we only got names for thirty-ish of them).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Those hexagons better be frikkin' huge, 'cause I do not want to know what's going on in Pod D, where Hope, Tempus, Goldballs, Elixir and *Proteus* are supposed to be living. (Then again, Proty is a reality manipulator, so Pod D might be bigger on the inside, and have like Ibiza inside of it... "Hey P, what's behind this door?" "I don't remember, either the Norwegian Princess or my catgirl seraglio...")

Hopefully the New X-Men 'hut' also has like, multiple levels, since there's like, a hundred or so, according to the original book (even if we only got names for thirty-ish of them).
    That’s why the Cuckoos, Armor and Pixie are so eager to shack up with young Cable.
    So they can get vacant rooms on the moon.

I need Catseye before the resurrections end. Wicked would also be good to see. Loa and Squidboy were taken too soon too soon. Gaia can stay where she is at. Miguela Tores I would like to see arrive and start a little dust up.

Ricochet, probably.
    You are my favorite thing, Peter. My very favorite thing.

Where DaFuq is WizKid?
    GrindrStone(D)

Quote Originally Posted by blinkingblah View Post
    I need Catseye before the resurrections end. Wicked would also be good to see. Loa and Squidboy were taken too soon too soon. Gaia can stay where she is at. Miguela Tores I would like to see arrive and start a little dust up.
    Catseye was in Hellions. I want to see her interact with Emma and Rahne tho.

BANNED

I voted for DJ, Loa & Wallflower

I need to see Blink, Marrow, Dryad, Wolf Cub, Indra, Hindsight, Wind Dancer, Nature Girl, Trance, Dummy, Basilisk, Sapna, Alchemy, Ricochet, Justice & Manifold in the Akademos Habitat too. So pretty much everyone. Maybe even moreso than the core X-Men, there is much to tap into within these generation/s, and a whole bunch of characters that are partially a blank slate

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Where DaFuq is WizKid?
    That island doesn't look terrible wheelchair-accessible, all those unpaved vine-strewn jungle paths...

Then again, Wiz Kid can make his wheelchair fly, so the point's moot.