Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Emiko has also had the Kid Flash logo tattooed on her shoulder.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You’re surprised? Soon as we learned the FS Flash was someone new my first thought was “both of the Wallys are 100% f****** dead”.
    That's hilariously depressing
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Well I’m assuming that he will be part of the Teen Titans Academy series that is coming in March, but now we have to worry they might kill him off then huh.

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-teen-...e-dark-return/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    context is fuzzy, we only see Emiko mourning in front of his grave. I posted the previews in the Future State thread
    I'll check it out in a bit.

But dang.

And he just got a girlfriend. Shaking my head .

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    the kiss of death for any relationship, tattoos...

To be honest it would have made more sense for Wallace to take up the Deathstroke rather than Nightwing, since one had a semi-positive relationship with Deathstroke. But I'm still interested in Future State.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member

This one is a little weird to me since that logo is very much not unique to him.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    This one is a little weird to me since that logo is very much not unique to him.
    No, but what else should it be? His bolt hairline? Not to mention it's not how Wallace's symbol is drawn. Looks more like the one from Young Justice or CW Kid Flash.

Astonishing Member

Yeah. It's not like she could tattoo his name either. Ever complicated situation.

Little extreme for a teenager romance as well. Just doesn't sit right in general the more I think of it.
    Last edited by Dred; 12-05-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    Yeah. It's not like she could tattoo his name either. Ever complicated situation.

Little extreme for a teenager romance as well. Just doesn't sit right in general the more I think of it.
    Well, it's a time skip so it's reasonable to expect their romance and relationship might have become deeper before whatever happened to Wallace.

What issue was this in?

Just wanna say I loved the hat tip in this Last Stories book. Very sobering.

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Just wanna say I loved the hat tip in this Last Stories book. Very sobering.
    I think your in the wrong thread, although that hat tip was indeed a sobering, yet so crucially reassuring, moment.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

So to anyone that has read the Titans version of Last stories. How do you feel about Wallace not being there? A simple mention of being part of Damian's crew doesn't count. He physically wasn't there, and it just annoyed me to all heck even after they brought Wally back. I thought he'd appear with him or something but no dice so it was a nice love letter to the TT, but I'm disappointed he was left out of it with RH, Emi, Crush, and even Djinn being present.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    So to anyone that has read the Titans version of Last stories. How do you feel about Wallace not being there? A simple mention of being part of Damian's crew doesn't count. He physically wasn't there, and it just annoyed me to all heck even after they brought Wally back. I thought he'd appear with him or something but no dice so it was a nice love letter to the TT, but I'm disappointed he was left out of it with RH, Emi, Crush, and even Djinn being present.
    Haven't read it yet, but I can tell you that Wallace's absence in such a scenario is indeed something that would be frustrating. And it's not like there's a reason for the character to be, since they reference the prior crew to the person. Even Djinn, who had explicitly left.

This feels like a deliberate omission by the writer's/editor's/creative team's hands.