Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    On the grounds of wearing a suit that finally references Wallace's awesome Future's End Flash suit, I love his new duds in Speed Metal and want to see more of it elsewhere.

Is there a bigger, clearer image showcasing Kid Flash's Speed Metal?
    That better?

Trinity Crisis- Flashes.jpg

Dark-Night-Death-Metal-Speed-Metal-1-A.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    The only way it would ever happen is as he was originally designed, to replace Wally. No external media has the screen room for two different Kid Flashes with the same name and Wally will never be The Flash in external media now that they've solidified on Barry. The only place I could see it possibly happening is on some long form show like Young Justice that might eventually do the Wally successor story arc, but that's come and gone and I doubt we'll see something like that. And even then I imagine a Wally as The Flash world would likely have more Bart and Iris/Jai since they're much more important to him.
    Yeah, they already did that arc. Wally died while still Kid Flash, and Impulse took over the mantle. Of course Bart became Kid Flash in the comics too, but under different circumstances (the name had been available since before he debuted).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I mean if they truly wanted introduce Wallace, which I’m not sure they would given the already copious amounts of characters, I imagine they would take a more original spin on it while keeping it in line with his origin.

I imagine something along the lines of a rouge new speedster vigilante/hero, that way he’s not just another kid Flash and maybe use his silver look, who is standoff-ish to Bart and Barry, where we learn much like Wallace’s origins that his dad was a Flash villain (I’m not sure if they’d keep Daniel West or if Young Justice has a reverse flash but I’m sure they’d make it work) who died heroically at the last minute much like Daniel did with the Suicide Squad. At some point I’m assuming he’d learn what his father was really like.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, they already did that arc. Wally died while still Kid Flash, and Impulse took over the mantle. Of course Bart became Kid Flash in the comics too, but under different circumstances (the name had been available since before he debuted).
    It's pretty different considering the context. But yes, I assume something like that will never happen. It's just the only kind of show where it could, because we rarely get Kid Flash and in the future we'll likely not get ginger Wally anymore.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't know if this is intentional but I'm kind of reminded of his dad's Reverse-Flash look.
    That's actually one of the biggest reasons I love the color scheme. I thought Daniel West's Reverse-Flash look was absolutely awesome! Particularly the first variation, crimson red w/pitch oil black. Loved that! One of my favorite comic book character appearances.

And I've always been for looks that emulate the sharply awesome aesthetic of Reverse-Flash/Daniel West. Among Jonboy Meyers' concept artworks for Kid Flash, I'd have preferred if they went with the takes that more emphasized that color scheme, rather than just go with the classic Kid Flash look.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think so, yeah. Thanks!
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 09-13-2020 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    That's actually one of the biggest reasons I love the color scheme. I thought Daniel West's Reverse-Flash look was absolutely awesome! Particularly the first variation, crimson red w/pitch oil black. Loved that! One of my favorite comic book character appearances.
    It was definitely a unique look for a unique Reverse-Flash.

"...is not the only one gunning for us"

Wallace and Emiko from Teen Titans #45
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Astonishing Member

Does this mean Wallace can finally be the lead?

Doubt it. If they thought he could sell books, they'd be adding more younger kids, not having Garfield and Donna become their new partners in Endless Winter.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post

"...is not the only one gunning for us"

Wallace and Emiko from Teen Titans #45
    Just kiss already.

Wallace should feel less guilty now that he knows Thawne was manipulating him into giving Damian a pass for what was going on.

Emiko looks a lot cuter with the hood off.

Just kiss already.

Wallace should feel less guilty now that he knows Thawne was manipulating him into giving Damian a pass for what was going on.

right!? they'd both feel so much better after

but when does he find out Eobard manipulated him? I must've missed that development.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    right!? they'd both feel so much better after

but when does he find out Eobard manipulated him? I must've missed that development.
    It was in the latest issue of Flash (761).

Just kiss already.

She's been seen with the hood off before. However, it looks like she's been to the hairdressers, those bangs are new.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She's been seen with the hood off before. However, it looks like she's been to the hairdressers, those bangs are new.
    They work for her .

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

It was in the latest issue of Flash (761).
    Totally possible this is before Flash 761 if he doesn't mention it at some point. I remember in another convo with, Emi, he brought up his powers being out of control from the Speed Force super charged arc.