Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Doomsday/Zod(DCEU) vs Iron Man/Ultron(MCU)

Standard arena fight.

How is team MCU supposed to win?

Ether zod or doomsday solo this.

Your gonna need a lot more MCU in this thread.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Standard arena fight.
    Doomsday wrecks while Zod flies out of the way and just cleans up whatever's left.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Honestly, I don't see how anyone is going to permanently put down Ultron without JARVIS/Vision there to keep him from existing in the internet, buuuuut, outside of a scenario match they could just destroy all the bodies present for a ten count/ring out.

That said, *in* a scenario match, Ultron would probably just keep dropping nukes on the area until everyone, *especially* Tony, it's down for the count, them probably analyze Doomsday and Zod to make his next bio-mechanical body.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, I don't see how anyone is going to permanently put down Ultron without JARVIS/Vision there to keep him from existing in the internet, buuuuut, outside of a scenario match they could just destroy all the bodies present for a ten count/ring out.

That said, *in* a scenario match, Ultron would probably just keep dropping nukes on the area until everyone, *especially* Tony, it's down for the count, them probably analyze Doomsday and Zod to make his next bio-mechanical body.
    A scenario match would be interesting, but Doomsday easily solos the Arena fight.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

The most recent version of Tony had him wielding the Infinity Gauntlet. He snaps Zod/Doomsday out of existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    The most recent version of Tony had him wielding the Infinity Gauntlet. He snaps Zod/Doomsday out of existence.
    That's not standard equipment!! ;P
    - big_adventure

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    That's not standard equipment!! ;P
    Curses! Once again, you've proven me wrong with reason and logic.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    I mean, technically the most recent version of all these characters are dead, so I guess that's a draw.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

I was thinking that Iron Man blocked a shot from Thanos using the Power Gem and Ultron took on a sustained 3x attack from Thor(whose lightning was tearing through Space Whales), Stark(whose beams easily melted multiple armors with a quick blast), and Vision(also using an Infinity Gem) before showing any kind of actual damage. So Doomsday's AOE blasts won't take either out.

Also Ultrons Vibranium+Extremis heat hand attack(shown when he cut of Klaws hand and destroyed his old body) combined with his strength should be able to slice Doomsday like Diana and her sword but he is much more durable than her and possibly stronger so a close attack would be a plausible strategy.

Zod and Stark would be a toss up as well as Stark effected Thanos with multiple weapons in their fight and Zod isn't on his levels imo.

I think it's a closer match then "Doomsday stomps" as Ultron is highly durable and can pierce his skin and Tony has alot of versatility to add to the fight.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 05-07-2020 at 09:15 AM.

I don't necessarily think this is a stomp like it would've been a few years ago (amazin' what a difference a few films make). Iron Man's most recent armor was durable enough to handle the power of the Infinity Gauntlet for a few moments, whereas Hulk fried his arm just by putting it on. Unfortunately, I don't think Iron Man could win against General Zod -- and Doomsday is on a whole other level. We know superpowered beings in Thanos's weight class are capable of shredding apart vibranium, and Doomsday is most certainly in that class of strength, so Ultron is very much screwed in close quarters.

You'd need MCU heavyweights like Captain Marvel/Thor to give DCEU a run for its money here.

Another problem is that shooting Doomsy with energy blasts is just going to supercharge him and result in AOE blasts.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Honestly, I don't see how anyone is going to permanently put down Ultron without JARVIS/Vision there to keep him from existing in the internet,
    Oh we've got that covered.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator