With this announcement, I am kind of glad that I held off getting the Ravencroft mini after those one-shots leading into it.

I can understand people being angry who have invested time and money into some of these titles. I have been stung in the past myself. But we all expected things would be rough coming out of the pandemic. Marvel are playing catch up production and profit wise. Higher selling titles take priority and it is vital those books get back on track. They could release the final issues for those books, but doing so will cost time and money. These series were going to have tpbs. Why release issues that will cost more to produce than any profit they stand to make? Better just to take a loss there and go straight to trade. At least the titles are going to be concluded. Plenty of series have never even received that much.

Hopefully this is only for the next few months and everything gets back on track. They may even review the content they are putting out, as well as how they will put it out.