Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ironheart was a two issue mini though, and not the ending of something people were already collecting in print. Not sure why Scream isn't on the list. Maybe it'll show up in the October solicits?
    true but it was part of an event that was already ongoiong

Guess I will dig the 3 issues of Ravencroft out of the box of comics, I was thinking on donating now.

Incredible Member

Good for fans who now don't have to double dip.

Those Aero and Sword Master issues haven't had a release at all yet, so they're simply additions to the solicitations.
    The Diamond item codes are the same ones used in the Februrary and March orders, so if these book were already pre-ordered for anyone, those orders might actually still be in Diamond's system. But retailers might have to re-order them, or update the order count.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I already bought Star digitally, so I'm less than thrilled that now I'll likely end up double dipping. Normally, I would just say this is my personal problem and I need better control, but I'm sure my LCS will buy it for me because it's on my pull list and I want to help them out.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I already bought Star digitally, so I'm less than thrilled that now I'll likely end up double dipping. Normally, I would just say this is my personal problem and I need better control, but I'm sure my LCS will buy it for me because it's on my pull list and I want to help them out.
    im glad i did not go digital on these, now if only Scream and Supergirl will come out physically i will be happy

Astonishing Member

I can understand the reasons why Marvel decided to make certain titles digital only. But I always maintained that series that had 1 or 2 issues left should have been postponed and printed later. So I am glad they have reversed that decision. Although it sucks that some customers will end up double dipping as a result. Means I will pick up a few series I was keen on after all.

Looks like Scream is canceled

Yeah, artist showed off pages from issue 7 but said they won't be published.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Yeah, artist showed off pages from issue 7 but said they won't be published.
    Scream really should have been a mini from the get go (and I was buying it). How far ahead were they? Could always wait awhile and release the other issues as a new mini.