Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camelot 3000

Fantastic Member

To respond to my own question earlier in the thread, I recently bought the latest Trade reprinting Camelot 3000 - I believe it came out last summer. Superb reproduction & paper quality - this is definitely the best I've ever seen these issues look. I was considering getting the HC that was reprinted in 2008?!, but that came shrink-wrapped at my LCS & I couldn't see how good the paper quality/reproduction was....I have gotten burned when I haven't been able to look inside a collected edition volume before I get it; sometimes there are printing/color errors, and once you buy this & take the shrink-wrap off it's generally too late to return this...

For those interested, the Camelot 3000 Deluxe Hardcover is on sale on Instocktrades dot com for $12.24

It was a great series but boy , was it a long time between issues. When Terry Austin came aboard the artwork leaped forward. This was my first contact with Bolland.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Loved this series when it came out and still love it today! May have to go buy instocktrades and pick up that hardcover.