Default Live Action Secret Warriors Coming to Disney Plus?

First ironheart rumors and now secret warriors! If true wonder if it ties into the ms marvel show?

https://whatsondisneyplus.com/marvel...y-development/

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Hot darn! Yes, please!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

https://mcucosmic.com/2020/05/06/sec...arvel-studios/

Last year following the news that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. would end with its seventh season, there were rumors behind the scenes that some kind of spin-off of the series was being talked about that would bring some of the characters back while introducing new ones. I know there was some kind of “Agents of SWORD” rumor being spread around the internet, but I don’t believe that was ever the actual S.H.I.E.L.D. spin-off; especially not with Quake in it. But now there is evidence that Marvel Studios is looking for a writer for a Secret Warriors project? Things are starting to fall into place.

Of course the question of where this will end up is out there, and while Disney+ is a possibility; one can’t rule out ABC. Specifically in January it was revealed that ABC was talking with Kevin Feige about Marvel Studios producing a new series for the network after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ended.

Marvel did do a “Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors” animated series, but with the rumors of a S.H.I.E.L.D. spin-off and the news that ABC has been talking to Kevin Feige about making a new show for them, this Secret Warriors project that was revealed today seems to have a much better chance of continuing the story of Daisy Johnson than being something animated.

Considering Feige's stance on AoS I have to wonder what this would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Considering Feige's stance on AoS I have to wonder what this would look like.
    Does Feige really have a public "stance" on AoS? I know he was the one that got SLJ to appear on it back in the first season.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

The only official stance I have seen on Agents of SHIELD is when he explicitly told people to watch it for the Age of Ultron connection. He may have been being a good team player because he was still part of Marvel Entertainment at the time, but that's the only thing I've seen Feige actually directly say.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?