2 2.67%
  • Red Hood/Jason Todd

13 17.33%
  • Alfred Pennyworth (RIP)

7 9.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Favorite Bat Family Character [redux]

the last poll was created in 2015 or so, but Gotham has changed quite a bit since then (this forum has probably changed since then), so I was curious to see how (or if) the polling has changed.

pretty simple premise. I have filled the slots with the latest roster for the Batfamily, I'm making it multiple choice so you can pick 1 favorite and 1 second choice for if you're torn. the votes are public, we'll all know if you pick more than two. now discuss! HAVE AT THEE!!
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 08-28-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Cr*p sorry. I voted for 5. Wish there was a way to change your vote.

My first instinct was to vote for a bunch of people, but since the "rules" was to pick two, i voted for Dick and Babs.

But now i kinda regret not picking Damian too.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

You put Jarro and don't have Jace Fox or Luke Fox.

Fantastic Member

Not going to lie, Bruce's placement (not votes) on the poll is a pretty accurate reflection of how this board views Bruce, despite his standing in the Batfamily.
    Last edited by TheBatman; 08-28-2021 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    Not going to lie, Bruce's placement (not votes) on the poll is a pretty accurate reflection of how this board views Bruce, despite his standing in the Batfamily.
    I didn't even see Bruce until you pointed out. I thought he wasn't on the list.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    You put Jarro and don't have Jace Fox or Luke Fox.
    I almost put Jace (which is how I ended up with Jarro) but given Luke's working less in uniform and with the Bats these days and Jace being more of a free agent, I just decided to give the last spot to Jarro. I like Jarro
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by JLH View Post
    Cr*p sorry. I voted for 5. Wish there was a way to change your vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    My first instinct was to vote for a bunch of people, but since the "rules" was to pick two, i voted for Dick and Babs.

But now i kinda regret not picking Damian too.
    tbh I'm generally not a stickler for rules, so you really coulda picked whoever you like so long as their a favorite

currently following:

I have no doubts about my fave, and he's Jason. So just one vote for me.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    I almost put Jace (which is how I ended up with Jarro) but given Luke's working less in uniform and with the Bats these days and Jace being more of a free agent, I just decided to give the last spot to Jarro. I like Jarro
    Eh, I think your thread loses its point since you did that. Can't be an updated thread and remove the aspects that make it an update.

Daedalus had the better response
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 08-28-2021 at 09:16 PM.

currently following:

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Eh, I think your thread loses its point since you did that. Can't be an updated thread and remove the aspects that make it an update.
    Well, this is still an updated thread in that it lists Damian, which was absent from the previous one. Damian is an A-list member of the Batfamily and needs to be present in the poll (and I say that as someone who doesn't really care for Damian).

Since there's a limited number of options to list, and the Batfamily has gotten quite large, some selection had to happen somewhere in the roster. Jim Gordon is also missing, though I think he was listed in the previous one, and I love Jim, but it's understandable. In the same way, Jace and Luke have their fans, but I don't think any two characters in the list would be obvious candidates for substitution.

As for Jarro, I love Jarro! I didn't vote for him, but I'm glad he made it!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    the last poll was created in 2015 or so, but Gotham has changed quite a bit since then (this forum has probably changed since then), so I was curious to see how (or if) the polling has changed.

pretty simple premise. I have filled the slots with the latest roster for the Batfamily, I'm making it multiple choice so you can pick 1 favorite and 1 second choice for if you're torn. the votes are public, we'll all know if you pick more than two. now discuss! HAVE AT THEE!!
    Bruce Wayne #1 and Dick Grayson #2.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I didn't even see Bruce until you pointed out. I thought he wasn't on the list.
    I don't blame you. You'd think he'd be one of the first people you think of when you think of Batfamily members, lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheBatman View Post
    I don't blame you. You'd think he'd be one of the first people you think of when you think of Batfamily members, lol
    the names were purposely input at random. made a list, put the numbers on a randomizer, then put what came up.

edit: except alfred. I deliberately wanted him as the base.
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 08-28-2021 at 11:37 PM.

currently following: