Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Spidey & the Titans

I think a Spiderman & Teen Titans crossover would be incredible it should have happen long before Spidey teamed with Gen13 actually any Spider/Titans cross over would rock with the possible exception of Spider Ham/Teen Titans GO. Also, which Spider/Titans crossover would you like to see?
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

the circa 1982 team of the Titans works for me. Pete as a college-aged 22-ish aged guy would fit in more than the "late 20s Pete" of "modern day" stories and the inevitable 'old man' jokes which some writer would think is clever.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    the circa 1982 team of the Titans works for me. Pete as a college-aged 22-ish aged guy would fit in more than the "late 20s Pete" of "modern day" stories and the inevitable 'old man' jokes which some writer would think is clever.
    He could just team up with the original Titans, who are still adults in the current DC continuity, although given the messes a lot of them have been dragged into recently . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If at all possible, I'd love a crossover team-up between the animated versions...

Spectacular Spider-Man:TAS & Teen Titans:TAS would definitely be my choice, of course.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 05-08-2020 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Teen Titans isn't set in the DCAU....

Remember, DCAU's Robin is Tim Drake, Dick Grayson is Nightwing. The Robin in TT is Dick.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

^^^OMG! Very appreciative for the info, Digifiend. I've already made the necessary corrections.

For the longest time, I thought Teen Titans took place before Dick quit being Robin (from that flashback segment in the BTAS episode: Old Wounds).

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-08-2020 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added Evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    I think a Spiderman & Teen Titans crossover would be incredible it should have happen long before Spidey teamed with Gen13 actually any Spider/Titans cross over would rock with the possible exception of Spider Ham/Teen Titans GO. Also, which Spider/Titans crossover would you like to see?
    Ok sadly, first yes, a Spider-Ham Teen Titans Go crossover would be the best.

Crossover wise, I might do a multi-part storyline.
    Original Teen Titans / 16 year old Spider-man meets Dick Greyson as Robin, etc. Peter just got his powers and meets them shortly afterwards.
    A few years later, Peter comes back needing the Titans help, but it is a completely different team. Dick is now Nightwing. Tim is Robin leading the Titans.
    A few more years later, again Peter returns, now we have the older Spider-man. Meeting with Damian's Titans.
    I think restorative nostalgia is the number one issue with comic book fans.
    A fine distinction between two types of Nostalgia:

Reflective Nostalgia allows us to savor our memories but accepts that they are in the past
    Restorative Nostalgia pushes back against the here and now, keeping us stuck trying to relive our glory days.

A team-up between the cartoon counterparts of the Titans and the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon characters would be all kinds of insane.