Default Frieza Invades the current DC Universe

Lord Frieza has jumped into a warp portal that has landed him and his crew into another universe, very similar but vastly different than what they are used to. Frieza lands on Earth in an open valley and sends his coordinates to his back up reciever. In an hour many ships, pods and squads join the invasion. Frieza plans to wipe out the most powerful threats and take over.

His army consists of:

Frost
    King Cold
    Cooler
    Salza, Doore, and Neiz
    Lord Chilled
    Sorbet, Shisami, and Tagoma
    Abo and Kado
    The Ginyu Force
    Zarbon and Dodoria
    500,000 Soldiers

Everyone is in their current form before death

How long would it take him to take over, or will the available heroes be able to stop this threat?

Is this Freeza from DBZ, Resurrection of F, or Tournament of Power?

As those make a HUGE difference.

And with Cooler and Cold, I almost imagine them wanting to just blow up the backwater mudball and be done with it. Frost may try and go the sabotage route, getting the people of Earth to trust him, and then he pulls the rug out from under the them.

Astonishing Member

Is the Spectre available? And if he's near any of his best levels, they all cease to exist. Poof!

In the old Invasion cross-over, Phantom Stranger had to come up with some BS story to avoid the cosmic level supernaturals just wiping out the invaders.

Do the available heroes allow a call to the willing Lantern Corps. The 500,000 soldiers are trivial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Is this Freeza from DBZ, Resurrection of F, or Tournament of Power?

As those make a HUGE difference.

And with Cooler and Cold, I almost imagine them wanting to just blow up the backwater mudball and be done with it. Frost may try and go the sabotage route, getting the people of Earth to trust him, and then he pulls the rug out from under the them.
    It's Frieza from the end of Super. Assuming Cooler and Cold would prefer to destroy the planet, I would say they wait until after the takeover. I would assume the same for Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Is the Spectre available? And if he's near any of his best levels, they all cease to exist. Poof!

In the old Invasion cross-over, Phantom Stranger had to come up with some BS story to avoid the cosmic level supernaturals just wiping out the invaders.

Do the available heroes allow a call to the willing Lantern Corps. The 500,000 soldiers are trivial.
    It's just the heroes that reside on Earth, but since I never specified I would say no Spectre and no lantern corps.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    It's Frieza from the end of Super. Assuming Cooler and Cold would prefer to destroy the planet, I would say they wait until after the takeover. I would assume the same for Frost.
    Freeza would be last boss than. Barring beings like Spectre and what not, Freeza and his relatives/species are the biggest threat. Able to do a LOT of damage very quickly.

And though the standard soldier in Freeza's army is a comparative pushover, Cui, an otherwise no name soldier, was on the same level as Vegeta before his many zenkais. Meaning standard forces on Earth are pretty well screwed against Freeza's troops. Considering Nappa himself devastated every military he came across with ease. So its going to spread the heroes out that can hit on that level pretty thinly. Meaning, though they may eventually prevail, there's still going to be a LOT of damage and death.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzlo304 View Post
    Frieza from the end of Super annihilates, trivially, every resource Earth can muster except PERHAPS a good version of Spectre. Frieza from there is significantly stronger thag SSG Goku was, and that's mod ruled to be some large part of universe busting.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Frieza from the end of Super annihilates, trivially, every resource Earth can muster except PERHAPS a good version of Spectre. Frieza from there is significantly stronger thag SSG Goku was, and that's mod ruled to be some large part of universe busting.
    Perpetua would destroy Freiza...but she's not from Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Perpetua would destroy Freiza...but she's not from Earth.
    How fast is she, cuz Frieza is FTL+ pretty sure
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    How fast is she, cuz Frieza is FTL+ pretty sure
    I doubt it would matter as she's multiverse busting.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    I doubt it would matter as she's multiverse busting.
    Shrug assuming she can't ignore Frieza's damage output, there's a small chance he can drop her before she manages anything.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Does Lucifer still own a club on Earth?

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

This basically comes down to DB resistance to telepathy and what have you. Which is a whole can of worms.