Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
I feel for Adam-X lol. If X-Man can get chance after chance....
honestly I think his powers are pretty decent in the sense that he's not outlandishly overpowered in the vein of most 90s OCs . Maybe play around with the oxygen aspect , like he can send a limited electric pulse through the air ?

I only recently found out about his gravity stuff ! too bad he's often reduced to "haha fat guy" bc it has so much potential
I'd love to see him play his speed/agility rather than the immovable schtick all the time. I feel like seeing him careening towards you would be a lot more intimidating, especially if he can come to a full stop with an inhuman abruptness. Maybe he can even start to float and then , in a similar vein, come right back down for a KO. SO much untapped potential with this guy
Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
Mm electric pulse it's cool. Like a early Miles Morales thing, not full Surge. And if you're bleeding it ignites your blood and dead you are.

Blob and the gravitational thing is very cool indeed, especially if he could extend his range. Fat Gum from my hero academia has a similar power (not gravity, but the super dense fat thing) and he can also convert kinet energy from impacts into more fat.
Gravity and density manipulation along with the stretching aspects of his power from his mass manipulation on top of his super strength would actually make Blob a pretty serious contender against teams.