Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
I agree. Those specific two don't need to be made more powerful imo. They are too new and unexplored to properly assess their powers. I wouldn't give Kidogo the ability to control other people's size because I already used that trick for Thumbelina. She doesn't have Kidogo's physicality. For him, I would have him create his own attack style that exploits the size changing (making himself lighter and quicker). And maybe he could shrink damage done to his body; like a gunshot. Or he could block out knockout gas by temporarily narrowing his nasal passage. He already has the advantage of height and reach. It's unique among size changers.

I would like to see more of Dallas using his powers. Is he darkforce dimension connected?
well if he cant strink things being able to increase the size of things while only being able to shrink himself would be interesting.

Nunzio and Christina Weir did talk a little about Spectre powers.. I dont think it was dark force but it could be connected as the longer he stayed in that form the more evil and unstable he became. He was able to merge with his shadow which then gave him super strength, speed,nigh invulerablity and the immunity to darkness based attacks.