Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
Just to quickly pick on two of these;

Wow, I'd love a Husk who was more of an Absorbing Man (only not having to touch something, but just being able to 'husk' into a body of steel, or a body of mercury, or a body of chlorine gas...). As it was, she seemed too much like Lifeguard, or Darwin, just sort of ripping away into whatever form was convenient at the time, without her personally having to put much thought into it, since the power was just sort of automatically picking the option for her (which feels lazy, I prefer the character having to actually learn stuff, and not just count on their power to make choices for them).

And Tag, just based on the name, seems like he'd have the sort of power I always envisioned Tempo, of the MLF having, to 'steal time' from other people, slowing and perhaps even trapping them in stasis, and use that time to speed up herself and her allies. It might *appear* that she's got temporary bursts of super-speed, and can grant them to her allies, but she's got to 'charge up' first by slowing down someone else, and robbing them of that 'time' so that she can then grant it to others (or herself). It's a fun limitation to a power that some others (Tempus, Kiden Nixon, Lacuna, Timeslip, Sway) also have, so I think it's key to find ways to make it distinctive and not 'time manipulator #27').
Wait, didn't Husk need to know the chemical composition of what she was turning into?

For Tag, I don't think superspeed suits him, he's psionic. I would like him to be able to put different effects and not only "run away" or "come close". As I've said in a previous page, he should be a crowd controller kind of guy but not full on telepathic. Like say he touches an ally and says "Follow" then everyone who needs to be rescued from a situation follows him. Or if he touches an enemy and says "Attack" everyone, incluiding the enemie's allies, are prompt to attack. Like if he could put a psychic signal on people he touched.