Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Mutants are more resistant to tanning and radiation poisoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    If Scott had mastery of his own powers he wouldn't need the visor/glasses.
    He doesn't need it. It's there to protect everyone else. But, with it, he can fire a blast thin and light enough to pick a lock. That's the kind of precision that only comes from practice.

Have Debrii able to pick up much larger objects as part of her Telekinesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Have Debrii able to pick up much larger objects as part of her Telekinesis.
    Debrii had interesting powers.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    He doesn't need it. It's there to protect everyone else. But, with it, he can fire a blast thin and light enough to pick a lock. That's the kind of precision that only comes from practice.
    Knowing control-freak Scott, he'd probably carry a spare visor around even if he did gain control, just in case something ever happened to make said control go away...

And more villains need to steal that old Hellfire Club trick of armoring up a flunky with ruby quartz. (Silly Emma. It didn't work perfectly the first time you did it, no reason to completely abandon the plan!) Imagine the Absorbing Man grabbing his head, and touching his visor in the process, and becoming ruby quartz, or a ruby quartz-coating *on a Sentinel.* (So that someone like Wolverine would need to get in there and put some holes in said coating, so that the force blasts can get through. Teamwork! Or Scott has to do something more tactically clever, like shoot the ceiling above them, or the floor beneath them.)
    Last edited by Sutekh; 06-06-2020 at 01:24 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Btw, another mutant I'd give an upgrade to would be Bedlam. He only affected electronics, while his brother only affected nervous systems. I'd say give Bedlam enough control to affect other people too, like a short to mid-range Spider Woman bioelectric blast. He could use it more like his brother tho, to paralize or make people feel sick, rather than turning it into a generic electric attack like Jessica often does.

Bedlam can already do that . After the high evo power reset he learned how to effect people in addition to machines over a large range.

Ultimate Member

I know it's tacky to suggest, but I kind of wish the Bedlam brothers got smooshed together (not in a gross Kleinstock way...) into one character with the powers of both.

And then he could join the Army and call himself 'Major Malfunction.'

Okay, maybe not...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I know it's tacky to suggest, but I kind of wish the Bedlam brothers got smooshed together (not in a gross Kleinstock way...) into one character with the powers of both.

And then he could join the Army and call himself 'Major Malfunction.'

Okay, maybe not...
    Lmao ������

I dont recall her being able to do this but I was just checking out 90s X-Force and Skids can disrupt energy fields with her power. Maybe this is an angle they can expand with her

Mighty Member

Toad can secrete toxins from his skin that make people hallucinate if they lick him

Who the heck wants to lick Toad?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Page Guthrie

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Martinique Wyngarde. It’s canon.

Ogre

I would give him something innocuous like the ability to emit a nausea-inducing pheromone along with mildly enhanced durability (maybe from a thicker epidermis). It would explain why he was recruited into Factor-Three and provide an explanation for the codename.

Claudette and Nicole St. Croix

They bother me to no end. But I am going to try to salvage the characters. Nicole is a high level psionic (telepathy and telekinesis). Claudette’s ability is a souped up version of Mountjoy’s. She can merge/possess other bodies. She can merge two other people together. Both are abnormally intelligent. They used those abilities to imitate their older sister. And they also used it to rescue the Yugoslavian mutant Penance (who was comatose) from their brother, while Nicole repaired her mind.