Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    I love Jade!

It's time for a mini/maxi JADE, THE GREEN FLAME.
    I'm with you. Jade was cool and she got a raw deal last time around.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    She's back! What's the consensus yos- she showing up in GL? The alleged/probably never happening JSA? In the far back of promo shots?
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 12-20-2020 at 04:15 PM.

I thought Jade had such powers internally. Anyone got a refresher on her powers?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    I thought Jade had such powers internally. Anyone got a refresher on her powers?
    She still does last time I remembered. I do remember that initially Jade thought she developed her powers, because of Alan, but then it became known that her powers are directly connected to the Starheart.

Astonishing Member

Hey, her brother Obsidian was also shown in that Infinite Frontier shot. Wouldn't it be great if a new Infinity Inc. sprang out of that book?

Jade's powers were restored after she gave them up. Her powers are basically whatever Alan's ring can do -- with the same weakness being wood.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    Hey, her brother Obsidian was also shown in that Infinite Frontier shot. Wouldn't it be great if a new Infinity Inc. sprang out of that book?

Jade's powers were restored after she gave them up. Her powers are basically whatever Alan's ring can do -- with the same weakness being wood.
    I don't think she has that weakness, because her powers comes directly from the Starheart and not because of Alan's ring. The same for Obsidian.

Alan's power ring only had a fraction of the Starheart, which it did have weakness to wood.

When Alan became the sentinel, he no longer had the weakness it seems.

Astonishing Member

She did have that weakness in Infinity, Inc. You, however, may be right that it later was removed -- but I don't recall that specifically being the case.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    She did have that weakness in Infinity, Inc. You, however, may be right that it later was removed -- but I don't recall that specifically being the case.
    She can also control plant life and her skin contains chlorophyll so she can photosynthesize sunlight as a plant does. And she can sense where Todd and Alan are through the Starheart.