Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Aizen being one of the most intelligent people in the series knows that Kuma will be aiming for his sword as well, and the opening massive Kidou blast or a sight blocking Kidou Cage, or him using Shunpo would give Aizen time to at least pull his sword. While Kumagawa uses his power to counter the opening move Aizen can easily pull his sword and Shunpo(multiple times if necessary) to a position where he can set up Kuma to look at his sword, or use more Kidou attacks to set up an opening to trap Kuma into looking at his sword without being able to erase it(like Kuma being caged up and when he uses All Fiction to disperse the cage Aizen shunpos to him simultaneously and tells him the swords name. That is just one scenario and Aizen has dozens of high tier Kidou attacks that he can use to set up Kuma here.
    This is a coherent strategy but it relies on Kumagawa not deleting Aizen's ability to use Kidou, which he's more than capable of doing. Also, if Kumagawa chooses to use Bookmaker as his opening move and rely on his ability to self-resurrect then a massive amount of Aizen's abilities get sealed (rather than erased) and then Kumagawa gets back up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    How fast is Kumagawa actually? Because I still think that the blitz and obliterate him tactic work should work well enough.
    Ambiguous partly due to the nature of how his powers manifest, he can just think and stuff happens, and the aforementioned ability to erase the time it takes himself to do thing to get truly instant attacks.

Without specifically name checking his ability to make himself instant, he's rammed giant screws through the heads of 30 odd people without appear to move and in such a manner that he doesn't appear to move and then undone the action so quickly that the people who were stabbed don't even believe it was real. He's blitzed entire groups of metahuman opponents and nailed them to the walls, floor and ceiling apparently instantly. He's also consistently able to keep pace with Medaka who is pretty high end multimach herself.

Is he as fast Aizen? Outside of All Fiction gimmicks, probably not, but he only needs to think and Aizen loses something incredibly important be it his zanpaktou or his kidou abilities. Or his ability to walk or something physical.

I picked for broken-ness in this tournament. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Hmm... well, I might have overestimated Ramna, but I definitely think Roshi has what it takes to take down A-Ko. On the other hand, she probably could distract him with her cute looks enough to make sure she gets the first hit in, and could probably drop him with a solid punch if he doesn't get his energy up. I'll go ahead and vote for her.

Kumagawa sounds hax enough to maybe cut through Aizen's magic bullshit, so I'll tentatively give her the lead.
    Just to say, Roshi did train the pervert out of him (so to speak) in preparation for the Tournament of Power in Dragon Ball Super. So, the cute looks thing is not a guarantee thing here. And being 300 years old (or so), he also has a lot more experience than even a super powered high school girl. So, while A-ko's speed looks to be an advantage, its not a given with how tricky Roshi can be.

My votes, from what I've seen so far:
    A-ko vs Roshi: I'll go with Roshi on this one, A-ko should have the edge in terms of raw strength, don't know about speed, but from what I've seen, A-ko doesn't have a significant edge on Roshi here, and unlike most of the other contestants no esoterics that could allow her to quickly deal with him.

Kumagawa vs Aizen: Read the Drizzle vs Nik debate, Kumagawa's bullshit does seem stronger than Aizen's, and I have seen estimations in the supersonic range for him.

Oh yeah, to throw in my two cents on the other match.

Roshi has at least equal, if not superior speed. If he has a container, he could Mafuba her away.

While I think he's physically a bit weaker, A-ko is on the level of using giant robots as melee weapons with alarming ease, I think his skill is much higher than hers since A-ko is kind of a brawler while he is a much more experienced master.

I think he has too many options here.

Reminder. All votes need to be in by the end of the day today so that I can post the Finals tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Oh right. My official votes go to:

Master Roshi
    Aizen

My votes;
    Roshi
    Aizen

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Voting
    Roshi: His training in Super helped get rid of his weakness and his combat experience over the centuries gives him the edge.

Aizen: Great fight, but his mental game combined with his overwhelming power gives him the win imo.

Extraordinary Member

Gonna go with Roshi and Aizen

I'll give any last minute voters until tomorrow morning, though it looks like it's a clear win.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'll give any last minute voters until tomorrow morning, though it looks like it's a clear win.
    Yeah, Roshi and Aizen seem to take it.

Seems like a near consensus.

Winners of the Semi-Finals

Master Roshi
    Aizen

I'll have the final round posted soon.

Ultimate Loser Kumagawa does what he does best.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Great debate and match Nik.