Quote Originally Posted by Abishai100 View Post
I like the idea of Spider-Woman taking control of her own city, a city different from the one Spider-Man presides over.

When you think about these creepy-crawler imageries of super-spider people and eerie lizard villains, you think about masses of people moving around like ants in the big cities.

Spider-Woman could do well in her own environment, and hey, Spider-Man can "always visit but not live there."

I'd feel better about visiting a populism-centric American city such as Providence, Rhode Island if I knew that Spider-Woman was out there somewhere taking control over her own city without the mainstream aid of Spider-Man.

One of the things that past writers did was keeping Jessica Drew away from Spider-Man's world, which might had hurt the character as opposed to the Black Cat. I think that Jessica could have a few of Spider-Man's rogue galleries like the Jackal and Morbius as part of her own. Although, I really want to see Jessica's friendship with Peter flushed out in the same manner as we used to see between him and the Black Cat.