Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Abishai100 View Post
    I like the idea of Spider-Woman taking control of her own city, a city different from the one Spider-Man presides over.

When you think about these creepy-crawler imageries of super-spider people and eerie lizard villains, you think about masses of people moving around like ants in the big cities.

Spider-Woman could do well in her own environment, and hey, Spider-Man can "always visit but not live there."

I'd feel better about visiting a populism-centric American city such as Providence, Rhode Island if I knew that Spider-Woman was out there somewhere taking control over her own city without the mainstream aid of Spider-Man.

One of the things that past writers did was keeping Jessica Drew away from Spider-Man's world, which might had hurt the character as opposed to the Black Cat. I think that Jessica could have a few of Spider-Man's rogue galleries like the Jackal and Morbius as part of her own. Although, I really want to see Jessica's friendship with Peter flushed out in the same manner as we used to see between him and the Black Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    One of the things that past writers did was keeping Jessica Drew away from Spider-Man's world, which might had hurt the character as opposed to the Black Cat. I think that Jessica could have a few of Spider-Man's rogue galleries like the Jackal and Morbius as part of her own. Although, I really want to see Jessica's friendship with Peter flushed out in the same manner as we used to see between him and the Black Cat.
    I would love nothing more than to see Jessica and Felicia team up to do an investigation mission or something.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I would love nothing more than to see Jessica and Felicia team up to do an investigation mission or something.
    Hardy & Drew P.I..

Astonishing Member

so is the current series still ongoing for now? What is the post-spiderverse plot?

Breevort

Tom as the editor of the book , did you "goof" or is Spider-Woman in her old costume in today's Time Runs Out deliberate?

Time Runs Out takes place after all of the Marvel books through at least April, so it’s actually Nick Lowe who made a mistake, as clearly Spider-Woman does not change her costume in that period.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Breevort

Tom as the editor of the book , did you "goof" or is Spider-Woman in her old costume in today's Time Runs Out deliberate?

Time Runs Out takes place after all of the Marvel books through at least April, so it’s actually Nick Lowe who made a mistake, as clearly Spider-Woman does not change her costume in that period.
    Wonder what Nick Lowe has to say about that... How about both of them screwed up by not talking to each other....
    Last edited by Probalus; 03-08-2015 at 07:04 PM.

If you follow this guys' tumblrs, they've been having a "feud" and they're #1 "enemies".

According to Hopeless, the costume change happens after TRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    If you follow this guys' tumblrs, they've been having a "feud" and they're #1 "enemies".

According to Hopeless, the costume change happens after TRO.
    Did he actually say that though...? I thought he just said this takes place after a small timeskip after Spider-Verse. Technically after TRO is the end of the world.

Astonishing Member

Ultimate Member

Guess that suit really IS skin tight...heh...

Nice pic...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBeetle View Post
    Thor, Hercules, Sif etc as Pansexuals, like really, Gods.
    I think Hyperion is gay and I expect Hickman to pull a Stonewall with him .
    I agree with Jessica Drew too.
    I do not think that Jessica is gay. I once hoped that we would see more of her interaction with Peter Parker. But since the introduction of Silk and Spider-Gwen(despite being from an alternate universe), the focus has shifted away from her and Spider-Man. A lot of folks once assumed that Jessica and Carol would hook up. But nothing came out of that, either. If Jessica was going to hook up with a woman, it's likely going to be Mary Jane...

Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    I'd say bi, for Jessica. And not just because much of her experience with men sucks. Her original solo was pretty full of homoerotic tension or scenarios. Her fights with Gypsy Moth her practically sex with their clothes on, and once left her so thrilled and excited she had to go home, take a calm down shower, meet her disappointing male date, flake on him, then a couple issues later, invite the villain to move in with her.

Prior to Claremont writing Lindsay McCabe as a lush, she was the first woman Jessica met who her pheromones didn't piss off the way they allure straight (and bi) men and annoy straight women. Lindsay was in there quick, playful and flirty, and Jessica was elated to find someone she knew liked her for her, and kind of scared, too... etc, etc.
    This is true with Carol Danvers and Peter Parker as well because her pheromones didn't affect either of them at all. And the funny thing is that whenever she's around Peter, Jessica feels a strong attraction towards him and vice versa. With Carol, there is certainly some tension there...

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    Whoa. I like this, because it's very central to the character, but not ever thought about. How would YOU feel if you were attracted to a gender, but you repelled almost all of them? Built in angst!
    I do not think that Jessica repels those feelings as much as she used to in the past. She know how to put most of them under control.
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 04-23-2015 at 11:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Attached Images Attached Images

Astonishing Member

In addition to her recent involvements during CIVIL WAR II (via various Tie-Ins including her own series); Jessica Drew was recently seen within JESSICA JONES #1.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Julia Carpenter has a different power set compared to Jessica Drew. Hell, Ultimate Jessica Drew has more in common with Peter than Jessica.
    Ultimate Jessica Drew is Ultimate Peter Parker's clone. And Ultimate Jessica Drew became the model for Silk in terms of power set...