Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

I'm kinda intrigued by the Fuse! Does anyone have any opinions about that? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Larsa View Post
    I read the first few issues. It was good.. I liked the relationship between the two lead characters.. But it didn'tmake me feel any different about it than any other normal police procedural. Nothing made it really pop for me.

BANNED

It's one of my Image favorites, along with Lazarus and Morning Glories.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I read the first few issues. It was good.. I liked the relationship between the two lead characters.. But it didn'tmake me feel any different about it than any other normal police procedural. Nothing made it really pop for me.
    Is it something like cops on a space station?

Is it something like cops on a space station?
    Yeah, that's pretty apt, I read the first issue, and like he said, nothing made it really stand out for me. I guess I just watch too much procedural television.
    Host of Loose Staples: A Comic Book Podcast

All right. I'll see how I do there, then. By the way, read Copperhead #1 yesterday and quite liked it. I'm all for diversity, but I prefer a brand new (and three dimensional) female protagonist above a female Thor...

All-New Member

All right. I'll see how I do there, then. By the way, read Copperhead #1 yesterday and quite liked it. I'm all for diversity, but I prefer a brand new (and three dimensional) female protagonist above a female Thor...
    Haven't read it yet but I am really curious because Vaughan said it's his favourite new comic.

Give it a go. It's well worth a shot. :-)

Hi does anyone know where i could find some info on books from image, if it was marvel i would check out their wikia site but not sure if image has one or if its up to date.

At the minute i might check out
    Velvet
    Lazarus
    Ravine
    Truth is the best policy

Their sites your best bet.
    https://imagecomics.com

Otherwise youd be better just asking for recs here at CBR.

Those you mentioned are good. What kinda stuff are you usually in to?

Quote Originally Posted by VolcanikTiger86 View Post
    Hi does anyone know where i could find some info on books from image, if it was marvel i would check out their wikia site but not sure if image has one or if its up to date.

At the minute i might check out
    Velvet
    Lazarus
    Ravine
    Like Dark Flux said, their website is the best bet, and I can only speak to Velvet and Lazarus, but those are both awesome books.
    Host of Loose Staples: A Comic Book Podcast

Lazarus
    walking dead
    chew
    southern bastards
    velvet
    outcast
    saga
    thief of thieves
    sex

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Their sites your best bet.
    https://imagecomics.com

Otherwise youd be better just asking for recs here at CBR.

Those you mentioned are good. What kinda stuff are you usually in to?
    Usually i'm reading Marvel, any marvel (i like Avengers, X-Men,FF, New Warriors, Defenders, Spiderman, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, etc). So Action with a dash of romance maybe with a bit of a mystery, but i got into witchblade,Angelus, Magdalena i have yet to get artificats but i will more than likely pick it up. Velvet and Lazarus seem like action/spy books which i find i like and Ravine seems like a S& S type book which is quite good too. I think i need to like the character(s) and for there to be some sembalance of story.

Quote Originally Posted by dedpool79 View Post
    Like Dark Flux said, their website is the best bet, and I can only speak to Velvet and Lazarus, but those are both awesome books.
    They do seem good.
    Truth is the best policy

Well, going from that Saga may be one youd want to check out. Its full of action/romance and is extremely strong in characterisation. Definitely one of Images best books right now.

If you dig superheroes, Invincible is a fantastic read.

One of my personal favourites is Morning Glories which is full of mystery and like Saga, is very character focused. Its one many prefer to trade wait on due to its long form story telling though.

If you like Top Cows stuff, be sure to check out the recent Aphrodite IX series, followed by the upcoming Generation IX.
    Stjepan Sejic also has a creator own book called Death Vigil which has been pretty fun and pretty to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Flux View Post
    Well, going from that Saga may be one youd want to check out. Its full of action/romance and is extremely strong in characterisation. Definitely one of Images best books right now.

If you dig superheroes, Invincible is a fantastic read.

One of my personal favourites is Morning Glories which is full of mystery and like Saga, is very character focused. Its one many prefer to trade wait on due to its long form story telling though.

If you like Top Cows stuff, be sure to check out the recent Aphrodite IX series, followed by the upcoming Generation IX.
    Stjepan Sejic also has a creator own book called Death Vigil which has been pretty fun and pretty to look at.
    Thanks Dark Flux,
    I see if i can grab a look at a couple of trades to see what i think I Kinda have to be careful what i pick up because i'm running out of room to put them. Lol
    The Aphrodite stuff is on my pull list i just haven't got it yet, i think she has 3 trades or something.
    Truth is the best policy