Default Pick your 10 Fav heroes you'd like to see more.

My 10 would be as follow.
    1.Vixen=created in 1981 Mari deserve her own series
    2.Nubia=Nubia was created in 1973 and has recently been seen in the page's of Wonder Woman
    3.Bumblebee=Karen created in 1976.1 of my Fav DC heroes married to Mal Duncan
    4.Black Canary=Dinah created in 1947 DC ICON long overdue for another Ongoing.
    5.Troia=My poor Donna.DC has done you so much misjustice.u deserve a Ongoing.TV Show.Movie.Animated Series 4 everything u been thru.
    6.Herald=Mal Duncan DC's 1st African American Heroe created 1970 should have an Ongoing w his sonic based powers in tact n maybe Lead a Titans team w his Wife Bumblebee
    7.Red Star=created 1968 every since NTT#18 I've been a fan n would love to see him on a JLI Team.
    8.Captain Comet=created in 1951 i'm a fan of Telepaths/Telekinetics n besides Martain Manhunter. Adam definitely needs more spotlight time
    9.Geo Force=Brion created in 1981 was excited when he going to be a member of the JLA.didn't last long thou.but would love to see more of him.
    10.Black Lightning=created in 1977 besides the Outsiders.Jefferson should also have his own Ongoing again I don't think that DC has ANY African Americans Solo's at the current time n needs to put a change to that.

Mighty Member

I always list my favourites so I am going to try to go with obscure heroes who hardly get any exposure.

1) Dr. Occult
    2) The Shining Knight
    3) Jack o Lantern
    4) Tazmanian Devil
    5) Peacemaker
    6) Johnny Quick
    7) Liberty Belle
    8) Slash Maraud
    9)Kole
    10) Hawk & Dove

1. Mary Marvel
    2. Starfire (Kori)
    3. Frankie Moxon
    4. Jonni Future
    5. Talia al Ghul
    6. Tara Morgan
    7. Rita Farr
    8. Captain Kilina
    9. Holly Granger
    10. Triplicate Girl (or Triad)

The order is unimportant

1) Duke Thomas a.k.a The Signal
    2) Honor Guest a.k.a The Silencer
    3) Arthur Curry a.k.a Aquaman
    4) Mera
    5) Kong Kenan a.k.a Superman of China (and his whole Justice League of China)
    6) Naomi Mac Duffie
    7) Cassandra Cain a.k.a Orphan
    8) Damian Wayne a.k.a Robin and his Teen Titans (especially Crush)
    9) The Chamberlain siblings, a.k.a Brimstone
    10) Jason Todd a.k.a Red Hood (and his Outlaws, all generations)

10 I'd like to see more (rather than just 10 faves, so cutting out ones who appear regularly)

1. Doctor Fate
    2. Phantom Stranger
    3. Spectre
    4. Madame Xanadu
    5. Richard Dragon
    6. Adam Strange
    7. Claw the Unconquered
    8, Bat Lash
    9. Sgt. Rock
    10. Blackhawk

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Fantastic Member

Black Canary
    Power Girl
    Midnighter

... that's all I got.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

In alphabetical order:

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
    Doctor Fate
    Doctor Light (female version)
    Green Arrow (Connor Hawke)
    Hitman
    Maxima
    Red Tornado
    Starfire
    Warlord
    Zatanna
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Spectre
    Phantom Stranger
    Dr. Fate
    Zatanna
    Mary Marvel
    Artemis
    Jessica Cruz
    Peacemaker
    Vixen
    Star Sapphire

Extraordinary Member

1. Power Girl
    2. Blue Beetle, (Ted)
    3. Captain Atom
    4. Captain Comet
    5. Fire
    6. Ice
    7. Vril Dox
    8. Ralph Dibney Elongated Man
    9. Travis Morgan Warlord
    10. Crimson Fox (either).

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    My 10 would be as follow.
    1.Vixen=created in 1981 Mari deserve her own series
    2.Nubia=Nubia was created in 1973 and has recently been seen in the page's of Wonder Woman
    3.Bumblebee=Karen created in 1976.1 of my Fav DC heroes married to Mal Duncan
    4.Black Canary=Dinah created in 1947 DC ICON long overdue for another Ongoing.
    5.Troia=My poor Donna.DC has done you so much misjustice.u deserve a Ongoing.TV Show.Movie.Animated Series 4 everything u been thru.
    6.Herald=Mal Duncan DC's 1st African American Heroe created 1970 should have an Ongoing w his sonic based powers in tact n maybe Lead a Titans team w his Wife Bumblebee
    7.Red Star=created 1968 every since NTT#18 I've been a fan n would love to see him on a JLI Team.
    8.Captain Comet=created in 1951 i'm a fan of Telepaths/Telekinetics n besides Martain Manhunter. Adam definitely needs more spotlight time
    9.Geo Force=Brion created in 1981 was excited when he going to be a member of the JLA.didn't last long thou.but would love to see more of him.
    10.Black Lightning=created in 1977 besides the Outsiders.Jefferson should also have his own Ongoing again I don't think that DC has ANY African Americans Solo's at the current time n needs to put a change to that.
    Vixen was actually created in 1978 and was supposed to have her own solo ongoing series, but the "DC Implosion" happened and Vixen's solo series was one of the series cancelled. Her first issue never even shipped. She didn't "officially" debut as a solo character until 1981.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

BANNED

1.) Ocean Master (But not on the Suicide Squad) (Heck it’s rare to see a Aquaman Rogue outside a Aquaman book or Aquaman centric story)
    2.) Telos (I could see him having worked well in the JLU book awhile back alongside MMH) (Or in a GL Title)
    3.) Chimera/Creature King would of been perfect for example in the Suicide Squad
    4.) Vixen definitely a character I’d love to see more of and would be cool to see teaming up with other characters, I could see her in a Flash book, Superman or Aquaman
    5.) Etrigan same thing with Vixen I could see Etrigan working well appearing in Wonder Woman or Aquaman for a arc or every once in awhile
    6.) In general I’d love to see more Titans appear in Odyssey maybe repurpose it as a titans book which would be perfect for the whole theme of turning characters into Gods and this way with the Titans in space any major threat wouldn’t need to answer why the JL isn’t getting involved. I’d bring in Troia, Raven, Garth, Arsenal and strangely Hawkman who I personally would of used over Azrael
    7.) Aquaman I fear with him not being a routine member of the JL it will affect his sales, and take attention off him. He’s hardly if at all had any role in the animated films since Throne of Atlantis which was a pretty mediocre adaptation of the comics
    8.) Animal Man is another good one
    9.) I’d love to see more Red Lion as well and whatever he’s scheming
    10.) Arion should pop up in the Aquaman books

On the heroic side of things:

1. Vixen - A woefully underused character. She should be part of the Justice League or needs her own “Birds of Prey”-style comic to highlight her.
    2. Flamebird - The original Bat-Girl should return to the fold. Keep her in a dynamic duo with Batwoman or branch her out to partner with Nightwing. And no, I don’t accept the code name Hawkfire.
    3. Extraño - Orlando gave him a good update, but I kind of want to reclaim his original flamboyance and fabulousness and turn that stereotype on its ear.
    4. Donna Troy - Donna is so far removed from her original characterization and place in the DCU that it’s painful to see her show up in stories. I’d take Donna back to basics and I even have the story plotted. FREE DONNA TROY!
    5. Pantha - I’ve got a soft spot for her surliness and sarcasm and tragic, traumatic, mysterious backstory. The Titans need someone abrasive on the team.
    6. Star Sapphire - Carol Ferris should be the Queen of Outer Space and not simply the love interest of any Lantern they want to stick her with at the moment. It’s infuriating they don’t give her her own storylines. A natural and no brained as a member of the a Justice League.
    7. Onyx - Another great character that typically gets sidelined and could be used so much more effectively given her training and membership in the League of Assassins and decision to leave them.
    8. King Faraday - I’d have King Faraday join ARGUS and work alongside Diana Prince and Steve Trevor.
    9. The Creeper - Such a bizarre antihero that I think a lot could be done with as Jack Ryder is a television reporter/pundit.
    10. Black Orchid - Enigmatic and interesting, I have a team book that has nothing to do with JLD that I’d make Black Orchid a part of and that sorts out some of the mystery of her origin.

On the villainous side of things:

1. The Secret Six - By the gods do I miss Simone’s original band of Sixers and their adventures.
    2. The Royal Flush Gang - Time to dust off the concept of an old Justice League villain team and reinvent them.
    3. The Crime Syndicate - I love me some evil doppelgängers and would give them their own title.
    4. Doctor Polaris - Yeah, I know we’re probably Magneto-ed out, but there’s at least one fight scene I’ve choreographed in my head of Doctor Polaris versus the Justice League.
    5. The Queen of Fables - The Brothers Grimm collected some grim tales indeed. Tsarina could be twisted and horrifying indeed.
    6. Doctor Psycho - In the comics, I prefer the living, walking nightmare version over slightly comedic versions. One of Wonder Woman’s most terrifying foes that doesn’t get near as much play as he should. The Joker should scare you, but Doctor Psycho should terrify you.
    7. Villainy Inc. - The assemblage of some of Wonder Woman’s adversaries that’s notable for being a cabal whose membership is historically entirely women. I’d play around with the concept of gender for some characters on this team and I think there’s something interesting to explore in the DCU about it being a team of women.
    8. Red Lion - Great character and design.
    9. Queen Bee - Insectoid from Outerspace or Queen of Bialya, I don’t care. Just give me one or the other and make her awesome.
    10. Marionette & Mime - The best thing about Doomsday Clock. You gotta love a devoted villainous couple. I can’t wait to see them interact with other DCU street-level heroes and villains.