View Poll Results: What option fits you better, when it comes to Peter's main romantic interests?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • MJ and no other

28 43.08%
  • MJ followed by Felcia and no other

5 7.69%
  • MJ followed by Gwen and no other

3 4.62%
  • MJ followed by Felcia and Gwen (in that order)

7 10.77%
  • MJ followed by Gwen and Felicia (in that order)

7 10.77%
  • Gwen and no other

3 4.62%
  • Gwen followed by Felcia and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by MJ and no other

0 0%
  • Gwen followed by Felcia and MJ (in that order)

2 3.08%
  • Gwen followed by MJ and Felcia (in that order)

3 4.62%
  • Felicia and no other

2 3.08%
  • Felicia followed by Gwen and no other

1 1.54%
  • Felicia followed by MJ and no other

0 0%
  • Felicia followed by MJ and Gwen (in that order)

1 1.54%
  • Felicia followed by Gwen and MJ (in that order)

3 4.62%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default How much do you like MJ?

This isn't a poll about how many people like one character or another, that's been done and MJ always wins, hands down. It's about relative preferences, about how much any given fan likes her (or not), compared to the other two main romantic interests in Peter's life. I chose just these three, because there's no room in the number of options (Maximum 15), to even include a forth character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    This isn't a poll about how many people like one character or another, that's been done and MJ always wins, hands down. It's about relative preferences, about how much any given fan likes her (or not), compared to the other two main romantic interests in Peter's life. I chose just these three, because there's no room in the number of options (Maximum 15), to even include a forth character.
    For me my top three are all Mary Jane ( 616, Renew Your Vows and Into The Spider Verse) and no other. But if you put a gun to my head, and ranked the top 5 others, this would be my order. 5: Gwen ( 616). 4: MJ ( Spider-Man Life Story). 3: Felicia. 2: Michelle Gonzalez. 1: Gwen ( Emma Stone version).
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 05-10-2020 at 08:36 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    For me my top three are all Mary Jane ( 616, Renew Your Vows and Into The Spider Verse) and no other. But if you put a gun to my head, and ranked the top 5 others, this would be my order. 5: Gwen ( 616). 4: MJ ( MCU). 3: Felicia. 2: Michelle Gonzalez. 1: Gwen ( Emma Stone version).
    Well, you can only choose one option. I could've gone with a multiple choice poll where you could select more than one, but I'm looking for the fine grain, so with a limited number of voters, I think this will work better.

Astonishing Member

Well, you can only choose one option. I could've gone with a multiple choice poll where you could select more than one, but I'm looking for the fine grain, so with a limited number of voters, I think this will work better.
    The reason I chose this option is there are different versions of MJ and Gwen. For example: Renew Your Vows MJ fights crime and is a mother, while 616 does not and was never a mother. As for Gwen, 616, really did little for me ( I preferred Felicia and Michelle), but Emma Stone knocked it out of the park and was my favorite non-comic love interest until Into The Spider-Verse MJ.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 05-10-2020 at 08:59 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    The reason I chose this option is there are different versions of MJ and Gwen. For example: Renew Your Vows MJ fights crime and is a mother, while 616 does not and was never a mother. As for Gwen, 616, really did little for me ( I preferred Felicia and Michelle), but Emma Stone knocked it out of the park and was my favorite non-comic love interest until Into The Spider-Verse MJ.
    The "Peter" in the poll's question is earth-616, so his romantic interests are the 616 versions of the other characters.

Astonishing Member

The "Peter" in the poll's question is earth-616, so his romantic interests are the 616 versions of the other characters.
    If it is strictly 616, the answer is MJ and no other.