Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    ...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    If “I don’t like him despite him being popular for some reason” [eyeroll/backhanded slam on his fans] was a valid reason for a character to not have a solo, virtually no one outside of Wolverine would have a solo from my perspective. This thread is dumb.
    Yea. Its kinda like "People like things I don't. Should they be rewarded?"

I mean... *shrug* if it don't make dollars it don't make sense?
    Last edited by Midnight_v; 05-15-2020 at 11:08 AM.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I'm not a fan but even I can admit he should have his solo series. The Wolverine fans really got lucky on that score.
    Ditto. He's darn close to my least favorite X-Man, but other people love him, and I see no reason to deny them the pleasure.

It benefits me by having his important character development stuff shoved over to his own book, and not taking up as much space in the team books, which don't have to have an obligatory single issue devoted to exploring some element of his past or whatever, every year, since that sort of development can happen in his own solo.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Him having a solo is fine.

The fact that he habitually ends up on the roster of multiple concurrent team books is NOT.

NO character should be a permanent cast member of more than one team book. I'm not saying they can't appear if a given plot calls for it, but as a full-time member of multiple rosters? Absolutely not.
    Pretty much agreed. My preference when it comes to X-Books is for the titles of which he is not a part. I actually even prefer him as an Avenger to an X-Team member.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier