View Poll Results: Would you like to see Batwoman in a Team Book?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, new version of The Unknowns

1 2.27%
  • Yes, new version of The Gotham Knights

12 27.27%
  • Yes, Gotham City Monsters sequel

6 13.64%
  • Yes, but make a new team for her

8 18.18%
  • Yes, but add her to an existing team

6 13.64%
  • No, keep her solo

11 25.00%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Would you like to see Batwoman in another Team Book?

Batwoman has been in a few Teams.
    Plus there was that time she was blackmailed into working for the DEO, or convinced to join the Colony.

For Batwoman fans, would you like to see her in another team? Or kept as a solo hero?
    Maybe a new version of one of her previous teams, such the Unknowns, or the Gotham Knights? Or a sequel to Gotham City Monsters? How about an entirely new team? Or added to an existing team somwhere?

IMO I would like to see her in a new version of the Gotham Knights.

Last edited by Bat-Meal; 05-11-2020 at 11:54 PM.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The Andreyko and Tynion stuff I don't care about. Is Gotham City Monsters a fun read? I'd put Kate on the Birds of Prey rooster but don't think she's a teamplayer even when she works better with others than Batman

Mighty Member

Justice League Elite or Task Force. Let her do what she does best with other professionals
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

I mean she could potentially lead the outsiders maybe. Other then that I wouldn’t mind her being on the Justice League if they decide to put her there.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Spectacular Member randomideaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean she could potentially lead the outsiders maybe. Other then that I wouldn’t mind her being on the Justice League if they decide to put her there.
    Agreed. It would be cool to split off the Trinity and let the rest of the Justice League take on a more JLI vibe.

I'm very suprised she has a TV show and no book right now.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

By the way, did Gotham city monsters ever complete it’s run? I voted for that one, because I’m up for anything Frankenstein; I never got into the Gotham knights team, but I wouldn’t mind seeing batwing come back.

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

I just want to see her being used more haha. She's a fantastic character. Though that monster team thing seems pretty interesting.
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. DC: Poison Ivy.
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Outsiders is Jeff's team to lead. If she wants to join the team fine but Jeff should not be pushed aside for Kate to take over. Besides it seems that the supernatural is her particular forte, so a team focused on that would suit her best.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I'm very suprised she has a TV show and no book right now.
    Same.

I wouldn’t mind an UNKNOWNS mini or ongoing.
    It’s a cool line up, and could easily have adventures of a supernatural type like The tall man suggested, along w. more traditional adventures.

Not necessarily a full team, but she and Renee are waaaaay overdue for a Batwoman/Question book. It's baffling to me why they're not doing that when both characters are at the height of their pop-culture awareness and are in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    I'd put Kate on the Birds of Prey rooster but don't think she's a teamplayer even when she works better with others than Batman
    But... she is. I don't know where this reputation comes from.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Sure. Why not. Keep with her signature of fighting monsters or the supernaturals, but I don't know who her teammate should be.

My first thought is Azrael and Batwing since they agree with her thinking, and both of them have fought monsters and the supernaturals.

All three of them also lead a title once, but couldn't keep up the sales, so maybe having all three, their fans can join to support the title together.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I'm very surprised she has a TV show and no book right now.
    I don't. Supergirl has a show without a book for a period. Titans has a show without a book AND characters. At least with Batwoman, there's an explanation that they did promote her hard but the solo book didn't sell well enough, but Supergirl and Titans had a pretty steady sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Not necessarily a full team, but she and Renee are waaaaay overdue for a Batwoman/Question book. It's baffling to me why they're not doing that when both characters are at the height of their pop-culture awareness and are in a relationship.

But... she is. I don't know where this reputation comes from.
    Probably because she's a hardass leader so it gave the impression that she doesn't listen.

Ooh! Renee! Yeah, her too!
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 05-12-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Sure. Why not. Keep with her signature of fighting monsters or the supernaturals, but I don't know who her teammate should be.

My first thought is Azrael and Batwing since they agree with her thinking, and both of them have fought monsters and the supernaturals.

All three of them also lead a title once, but couldn't keep up the sales, so maybe having all three, their fans can join to support the title together.

I don't. Supergirl has a show without a book for a period. Titans has a show without a book AND characters. At least with Batwoman, there's an explanation that they did promote her hard but the solo book didn't sell well enough, but Supergirl and Titans had a pretty steady sale.

Probably because she's a hardass leader so it gave the impression that she doesn't listen.

Ooh! Renee! Yeah, her too!
    As a Bette/Flamebird fan, I'd like her to come back and for Kate to finally acknowledge Bette as a fellow heroine and give her some more respect instead of telling her to quit or stay out. So I'll propose her joining the this team and being accepted as an arc.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    Outsiders is Jeff's team to lead. If she wants to join the team fine but Jeff should not be pushed aside for Kate to take over. Besides it seems that the supernatural is her particular forte, so a team focused on that would suit her best.
    You know what you’re right, while it is called Batman and Outsiders it is Black Lightning’s team.

If we are thinking Magic or supernatural then why not have her join the Justice League Dark. I know manbat is there now but it might be fun to have a main batfamily wind up in the crazy world that is magic.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Is Gotham City Monsters a fun read?
    It got good reviews: https://comicbookroundup.com/comic-b...-city-monsters

Quote Originally Posted by Power Torch View Post
    I just want to see her being used more haha. She's a fantastic character. Though that monster team thing seems pretty interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    By the way, did Gotham city monsters ever complete it’s run? I voted for that one, because I’m up for anything Frankenstein.
    It concluded the story with issue 6, though the team disbanded to go their separate ways - there's nothing to stop them from reforming IMO.