Fantastic Member

Default Ribrianne vs. Superwoman (Crime Syndicate of America)

Ribrianne vs. Superwoman (Crime Syndicate of America). Who wins?

Astonishing Member

In a previous rumble, folks thought by the time we got to the Tournament level, the major contestants could easily withstand DC level Kryptonian and probably Amazonian physical blows. Now Ribby is not up to Jiren or Goku but she was pretty tough. Her energy output was impressive. As far as speed, probably a tie. Ribby takes it - too many abilities and too resilient.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    In a previous rumble, folks thought by the time we got to the Tournament level, the major contestants could easily withstand DC level Kryptonian and probably Amazonian physical blows. Now Ribby is not up to Jiren or Goku but she was pretty tough. Her energy output was impressive. As far as speed, probably a tie. Ribby takes it - too many abilities and too resilient.
    Indeed well stated.

Originally I came into this and in past as believing most any Kryptonian would stand more then a fair chance against any DB character, even Super level characters. But now recently I have gone back to do more research on them and honestly not only are the DC characters insane in power the DB characters in even the Z era where way beyond what I had originally thought. Now their is always debate on who is truly right and wrong and it always will be.

But if you can make a pretty solid case for how you level DC characters like Superman and DB characters like Goku and back it up you are usually on the Right path and a good path at the very least.

While I would still lowball it and give Superwoman a Great chance being both a Kryptonian and Immortal as her bios say, Ribrianne is easily above anyone in the Z era of DB being able to shows power on the Levels of SSJ-1 start of the ToP arc in Super at her base form alone. That level by itself is insane to begin with and Ribrianne still has 3 more levels to go too.

Plus while it is not official stated Ribrianne has magic in her attacks, she still is considered a Magical Girl by the story standards. So even if she had some magic in her attacks that gives some more advantage against Kryptonian warriors. I will not give much but still something.

Lowballing it I still think Superwoman can do better then I might think, but Ribrianne can be at a level that takes it in the end.

But if the Info I have research is even 1/2 true then Ribrianne and many Super era fighters are beyond what I though.

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

How many versions of Ribrianne vs a female kryptonian equivalent are there gonna be? Because all these DC characters are close enough in stats to where the result should be the same for any of them.

I'm not sure exactly where to peg Ribrianne for speed and durability (I suspect she wins all of these but speed algorithms are hard) but she'd basically need to have the same stats as the DC gals for the marginal differences between their stats to matter, and I find that unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    How many versions of Ribrianne vs a female kryptonian equivalent are there gonna be? Because all these DC characters are close enough in stats to where the result should be the same for any of them.

I'm not sure exactly where to peg Ribrianne for speed and durability (I suspect she wins all of these but speed algorithms are hard) but she'd basically need to have the same stats as the DC gals for the marginal differences between their stats to matter, and I find that unlikely.
    I mean she's being oversold regardless, Ribrianne. The person necroing the threads made it quite obvious, their bias. That said, she likely still wins here given the speed differential.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan