Default Justice League #44

This was a good first day back seeing Wonder Woman in Justice League #44! She was the main focus during the entire issue and it was all good showings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I really hope Vendetti gives us a more meaningful adversary than a bunch of generic Greek myth monsters.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I really hope Vendetti gives us a more meaningful adversary than a bunch of generic Greek myth monsters.
    I was more annoyed with the Zeus daddy reference but that's something DC seems to be demanding across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    Know what you think about the public domain, and yeah they were generic but bad ass. They gave Clark a run for his money. I saw it as JL finally showing Wonder Woman's world some respect. Amazons took care of all that by themselves. The part where Diana checked Aquaman and his later enthralled reply that she's always judging him was hilarious. So was Clark's ego and his saying aloud how DC probably feels.

It did kind of rub the Daddy Zeus stuff in our face and we're not used to that in her own book so it was extra annoying. Good overall read though and great showing.