Mighty Member

Default Your PATHETIC break up stories?

What are some of your tragi-comic break up stories? Sometimes there's NO line between humour and heartbreak.

As for me it would be the time my girlfriend just didn't have anything to say to each other anymore. We hadn't spoken to each other in weeks. One morning there was a buzz on my intercom while I was sleeping, by the time I got dressed and went to look for her downstairs she was gone. Her car was there. I placed a bag full of her leftover stuff and gave her car a good wash. I was too confused (and cowardly) to know what to say any more. I waited around for a couple of hours and left. Yeah, I could have handled this better. Some guys verbally and visually abuse their girlfriends, some end up killing them. Not me. It could have been worse.

and YOU?

You certainly are right to not be the kind of guy to be rude during or after a break-up. Cleaning her car though? That's too nice.

You took a real weird turn at the end there...

Mighty Member

She wasn’t good with communication. So I left. Simple as that. Time is way too precious to waste.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Broke up with a girl on a Saturday. Don't remember what happened.

Sunday she showed up unannounced at my house. I was taking out garbage in the boiler room of my parents basement building (6 floor apt building). I happen to look over my shoulder to see her standing there with the saddest face imaginable.

I gently & thoughtfully put down my shovel, took her by the hand & said sweetly to her, "come with me please". Led her up the stairs from the boiler room straight out to the front door. Closed the door & went back to my parents to inform them to never allow her back in.

Then I went to take out the rest of the garbage.

Incredible Member

My story goes way back to 2004 where I met my girlfriend at the McDonald's we both worked at, she was pursuing me and while not my type me being a hormonal 20-something I figured I could get some sex out of it, we never lived together but just a few blocks apart and she was two years older than me plus she had two kids already which is already a ball buster.

During the time she would pester me into meeting my parents but I never wanted anything serious (just sex) and I guess that makes me look like a jerk if nothing was going anywhere. Then after four years we just stopped calling each other without officially calling it quits but the signs were there that it was time to go separate ways.