Astonishing Member

Default Any word on those cancelled DC collections from last year?

There were a couple of DC collections that got cancelled, I don't think the word postponed was used. I really wanted the third Justice League the Bronze Age omnibus. The guys on this thread are way more connected on the news on collections getting green lit, postponed on cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    There were a couple of DC collections that got cancelled, I don't think the word postponed was used. I really wanted the third Justice League the Bronze Age omnibus. The guys on this thread are way more connected on the news on collections getting green lit, postponed on cancelled.
    Bronze Age Brave and Bold Vol. 3 is finally resolicited for later in the year.

No word on JLA BA - just the Wedding HC that was recently released. I picked it up but would buy the larger omni if there was a double dip opportunity.

Jonah Hex just landed as well. Highly recommend it even if it's not in my preferred Omnibus format.
    Last edited by Seeker; 05-14-2020 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Additional info

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Cancellation of JLA BA omnibus 3 was particularly stupid. We have two Silver Age Omnibusses, two Bronze Age Omnibusses, the Detroit Era Omnibus and the first JLI Omnibus (with the second one solicited for November) - and in the midst of it all a gap where Bronze Age Omnibusses 3 and 4 should be. I hope this boneheaded decision will be corrected ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by shaboo View Post
    Cancellation of JLA BA omnibus 3 was particularly stupid. We have two Silver Age Omnibusses, two Bronze Age Omnibusses, the Detroit Era Omnibus and the first JLI Omnibus (with the second one solicited for November) - and in the midst of it all a gap where Bronze Age Omnibusses 3 and 4 should be. I hope this boneheaded decision will be corrected ASAP!
    My money is waiting for them to take it as well, shaboo!

Amazing Member

They also cancelled the Bruce Timm DC artbook, which is the greatest sin they've committed in years imo.