Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Also: Damn, if this is his last arc then Batman Beyond finally becomes the Last Rebirth Title to keep going with it's original writer
    Even crazier since Abnett started that run even before rebirth with the DC You era the year before.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Even crazier since Abnett started that run even before rebirth with the DC You era the year before.
    It's Jurgens on Batman Beyond
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

Astonishing Member

Also: Damn, if this is his last arc then Batman Beyond finally becomes the Last Rebirth Title to keep going with it's original writer
    There's perks to having the title that's like the all time, not quite in continuity thing, set off in its own little world through its very nature, based on a popular property that's maybe not the hottest ticket, but is still going pretty strong after years.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Mighty Member

Williamson has had a great run, I enjoyed how he incorporated Wally into is story archs and his creation of new villains like Godspeed. I would be interested to know what he is planning to write next?

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    Williamson has had a great run, I enjoyed how he incorporated Wally into is story archs and his creation of new villains like Godspeed. I would be interested to know what he is planning to write next?
    He said while he's done with the Flash, he isn't done with the Flash Family
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike

Mighty Member

Hmmm, I wonder if that means he'll start up another speedster comic? I would like to know what he is working on next. Even if it isn't a superhero, I'm big on, I'd still check it out on the strength of his writing.

Incredible Member

There's also Red Hood which is still written by Lobdell.

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    There's also Red Hood which is still written by Lobdell.
    He confirmed it's ending at #50
    Pull List: