Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Knightmare View Post
    I have a question for those of you who think Otherworld will become part of the mutant empire. Since when has Jamie Braddock been for mutant rights? I can't remember one time when he ever cared about the mutant situation.
    Apocalypse put him there as a puppet ruler and he's pro mutant right atm, so Jamie is as well. He's begrudgingly playing nice, at least on that front - I doubt anyone in Avalon would use the same adjective

I have no real insight. But is DC not being an exclusive with Diamond a factor?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yassss getting four and a half x-books over the course of two months is SO much better than going digital throughout the ongoing pandemic, which we have no clue when it’ll end.
    It is. Some of us like physical copies.

The market for digital is so small I get why they didnt do it. But it still doesnt make sense to me. People keep saying there is a bunch of content to read on Marvel Unlimited. But most people want new content. I wonder if they've seen a spike in digital readership since the qurantine started. I stopped picking up floppies BUT if an arc is good I decided Id support the TPB.

I sign off early yesterday and I miss this. Hotness! So happy to see our mutants again.
    Let's gooooo Betsy and crew!
    Last edited by JB; 05-15-2020 at 11:24 AM.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Ugh, that dialogue. Nothing has changed for the quality of this book and won`t change with the same writer.
    Hopefully it will end soon and 2021 will be a better year for Gambit and Rogue in comics.
    Agreed, before the quarantine it was already the worst selling book of the X-line. Hopefully the trend continues and it gets cancelled soon. Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee deserve better than this.

The thing is Hickman probably has a big say in this. And Tini Howard is his mentee (is that a word) going by of things she always says.

So I doubt he'll be getting rid of her any time soon.

I just don't understand why he doesn't give her the feedback she needs. He's can be a blunt, direct, condescending ass when he wants but for some reason he cant tell her to get her dialogue less basic and generic and do something this damn team full of great characters.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Where is our Marauders preview if that comes out first!?!

This is what I'm saying too. Unless it's super spoiler-y.

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    Who are these guys?

Most likely tories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Agreed, before the quarantine it was already the worst selling book of the X-line. Hopefully the trend continues and it gets cancelled soon. Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee deserve better than this.
    Since it’s the spine of X of Swords, it’ll probably become the best selling satellite book.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Most likely tories.
    Thatcher Youth radicalised by the ERG.

[insert something witty] PeachFlavoredXanax's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    The thing is Hickman probably has a big say in this. And Tini Howard is his mentee (is that a word) going by of things she always says.

So I doubt he'll be getting rid of her any time soon.

I just don't understand why he doesn't give her the feedback she needs.
    Because he also doesn’t excel at character relationships & natural dialogue. He can’t offer advice at what he fails at.

Quote Originally Posted by PeachFlavoredXanax View Post
    Because he also doesn’t excel at character relationships & natural dialogue. He can’t offer advice at what he fails at.
    Disagree. He only fails at character relationships & natural dialogue with characters he does not care about. He's awesome with his favorites.

Astonishing Member

Well, apocalypse is probably the character Hickman cares about in the cast, so he’s probably good with this. The first cover for ten of swords is out, apocalypse is the only Excalibur character there.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Well, apocalypse is probably the character Hickman cares about in the cast, so he’s probably good with this. The first cover for ten of swords is out, apocalypse is the only Excalibur character there.
    Whoa twinnem cause [A] is also the character that Tini writes the best