Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BANNED

June 10: Excalibur #10
    July 4: X-Force #10

...gonna be a long summer...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Where is our Marauders preview if that comes out first!?!
    Exactly!!! Bring it Marvel I want my Marauders.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    May 27: Marauders #10
    June 10: Excalibur #10, New Mutants #10
    July 4: X-Force #10, GLMK Extended #1

That's all the X-books releasing over the next two months.
    I only remember what happened in New Mutants #9 (Mother Russia) and X-Force #9 (Temple of Doom)

What's GLMK?
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I only remember what happened in New Mutants #9 (Mother Russia) and X-Force #9 (Temple of Doom)

What's GLMK?
    G(lob)od Loves, Man Kills

Figured I’d post this deal for you! If you are interested in the original.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Agreed, before the quarantine it was already the worst selling book of the X-line. Hopefully the trend continues and it gets cancelled soon. Gambit, Rogue and Jubilee deserve better than this.
    I kind of hope not. I don't know about Rogue or Gambit, but when Jubilee's in a book that gets cancelled she tends to disappear for a few years. It's not like when the original Excalibur was cancelled and they automatically shifted Nightcrawler, Colossus and Shadowcat back to the core books.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

It really is so nice to see new previews, it's taken for granted sometimes with the usual quantity per month.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Interesting that humans would choose to make an effigy of Jean instead of Magneto, Apocalypse, or even Emma since they are the ones that handle international politics. I didn't know Jean would be considered as one of the recognizable faces of the nation.
    Hm...

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Inquisitor View Post
    Xavier and Jean have defined themselves as credible leaders in the international community of mutants who won't try to kill you for being human. They want peace, not servitude or death. Magneto and Apocalypse are the opposite, they're the boogie man to humanity - even those who like mutants. Is Emma known for being an international face for mutants, though? She's not defined for giving speeches at the UN.
    Exactly:

Last edited by Celestialbodies; 05-15-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Art as usual looks wonderful. Dialogue as usual is very lackluster. Perhaps this covid break was just what I needed to stop buying into this boring book filled with characters that I happen to love. Very sad.
    Last edited by Muffinman; 05-15-2020 at 08:54 PM.

Well that preview does nothing for me. Mostly it reminded me what a lackluster place Excaliburs was in before the shutdown.

Can anyone who is more up to date inform me if Tini Howard has done any interviews or commented on her Excalibur work during this hiatus?

I wonder if she has been given the financial oppertunity to tighten up her Excalibur work or if Marvel true to form, most likely, has given her no money to do that. Worst case scenario she has been working on other projects, leaving Excalibur neglected.

Lets hope Marvel has used this period to make sure we getter comics that has been given more care and attention. Instead of the same crap we got before, just more spread out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Whoa twinnem cause [A] is also the character that Tini writes the best
    Eh, Hickman seems to have type of character that he likes/is good at writing, powerful, egotistical, leader-types, morally grey (usually male) and older. Wouldn’t be surprising if Howard had the same character writing ticks, possibly why they get along well.

It’s just anyone else who was interested in Excalibur, but not necessarily interested in pages and pages of isn’t apocalypse super awesome and can manipulate everyone into to doing his bidding (even if it doesn’t make any sense) is tired of it and are weary of all the other characters being played as idiots and cannon fodder to prop up the writers favorite.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I’d love to see a country declare war on Krakoa. Imagine the combine forces of both heroes and previous villains in a united front against their enemies. Imagine a Genosha style Sentinel attack on Krakoa. Just the visuals of Apocalypse, Exodus, Selene, Daken, Sinister etc causing havoc. A great way to shake things up.
    I would love this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Eh, Hickman seems to have type of character that he likes/is good at writing, powerful, egotistical, leader-types, morally grey (usually male) and older. Wouldn’t be surprising if Howard had the same character writing ticks, possibly why they get along well.

It’s just anyone else who was interested in Excalibur, but not necessarily interested in pages and pages of isn’t apocalypse super awesome and can manipulate everyone into to doing his bidding (even if it doesn’t make any sense) is tired of it and are weary of all the other characters being played as idiots and cannon fodder to prop up the writers favorite.
    I’d like to see Selene get action. She’s on Krakoa as well.

The Avengers have sorcerers and gods. Hickman clearly wanted that in the XMen, which is why Apocalypse joined Excalibur and why Selene is on Krakoa. Magik is back and so is the Goblin Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Well that preview does nothing for me. Mostly it reminded me what a lackluster place Excaliburs was in before the shutdown.

Can anyone who is more up to date inform me if Tini Howard has done any interviews or commented on her Excalibur work during this hiatus?

I wonder if she has been given the financial oppertunity to tighten up her Excalibur work or if Marvel true to form, most likely, has given her no money to do that. Worst case scenario she has been working on other projects, leaving Excalibur neglected.

Lets hope Marvel has used this period to make sure we getter comics that has been given more care and attention. Instead of the same crap we got before, just more spread out.
    Here is an example of what you seem to desire. However, you will have to parse it yourself. In the void of my mind time is but an illusion, both eternal and rapid. Thus, I cannot assist you in finding the specific pieces of conversation you described. I am here to fulfill the role of your servant, but I simply cannot offer myself to be your slave.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I would love this.
    I wonder if the war will indeed spill over onto Krakoa, which I'm kinda hoping it does. Solicitation states it's a war but it may be just the UK against Excalibur.

"LONDON IS BURNING! Captain Britain is faced with her hardest decision yet as Britain goes to war with Krakoa. Can Excalibur survive being torn between two worlds?"

Can the world survive •-[A]-•'s shirt being torn off?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    I wonder if the war will indeed spill over onto Krakoa, which I'm kinda hoping it does. Solicitation states it's a war but it may be just the UK against Excalibur.

"LONDON IS BURNING! Captain Britain is faced with her hardest decision yet as Britain goes to war with Krakoa. Can Excalibur survive being torn between two worlds?"

Can the world survive •-[A]-•'s shirt being torn off?
    I won't. But OM[A]!!!...I will die happy.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!