Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mighty Member

Default LOOSE ENDS in Movies, Tv, Books, comics etc. that drive you NUTS?

There's a new Predator video game that features the return of Dutch featuring the voice of Arnie himself. Many fans have wondered what became of that character after the events of the film.

Other loose ends :

Father Callahan from Salem's Lot - later shows up in a Dark Tower novel

The ending of Watchmen - I kinda like using my OWN imagination on this.

Static (Milestone/DC) - supporting character shot in the final issue, the assailant never revealed..

Punisher - early 90's issue. Frank goes to Baltimore and deals with a trashy drug dealing family. The matriach plays the innocent victim and pins the blame on her wimpy husband whom Frank kills. She is probably still active to this day...

and YOUR loose ends?

Watchmen? How is the ending of Watchmen a loose end?

Spectacular Member Kuro no Shinigami's Avatar

I have read the Watchmen. It had a satisfying conclusion without any loose ends unlesss I missed any in the Watchmen.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Watchmen? How is the ending of Watchmen a loose end?
    Rorchach's journal maybe?

Incredible Member

The ending to the TV show Modern Family, so at the start of the series it was treated as a family day in the life mockumentary style with characters talking to someone on camera, I guess we're to assume its for a future relative to see this years down the road while the whole series was on.

But then comes the series finale and nothing came of it, the TV audience is left wondering who the characters were addressing their problems to all these years.

How do Nikkia Bell and her father, Lawrence, move on?

I liked Terminator Genisys. I wish we had a sequel to explain who sent back the Papa Arnold Terminator.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!