Fantastic Member

Default Wonder Woman Powers/Skills

Which of Wonder Woman's powers or skills you would like to return?

I think she's supposed to still have this power but would like to see the animal communication power get more play sometimes.

Provided it's well-written, I'd love to see Wonder Woman's super-empathy and the power of kinkiness (love).
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Fantastic Member

Powers/skill I'd like to see come back are:

Leadership and diplomat skill
    Strategist and tactician skill
    Pressure points
    Animal empathy
    Telepathy
    Superhuman senses (sight, smell, hearing)
    Magic power from Hecate
    Astral Projection
    Magic Bracelets that can form into any weapon

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    Powers/skill I'd like to see come back are:

Leadership and diplomat skill
    Strategist and tactician skill
    Pressure points
    Animal empathy
    Telepathy
    Superhuman senses (sight, smell, hearing)
    Magic power from Hecate
    Astral Projection
    Magic Bracelets that can form into any weapon
    Yeah she hasn't done that pressure point thing that I can recall since Perez. All great suggestions.

Mine are sisterhood with fire, the fires of Hestia, the spin transformation, the Aegis effect, lasso mind control, the tiara throw, the tiara blocking mental attacks, swiss army bracelets, animal communication could be used far more effectively and more often and god mode (if she has to be Zeus' daughter we could at least keep the halfway exciting part).

I recall an issue in the Perez run was that the Amazons had incoluated themselves against most poisons because of what happened with Hercules, so think I'd bring that back.

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Yeah she hasn't done that pressure point thing that I can recall since Perez. All great suggestions.

Mine are sisterhood with fire, the fires of Hestia, the spin transformation, the Aegis effect, lasso mind control, the tiara throw, the tiara blocking mental attacks, swiss army bracelets, animal communication could be used far more effectively and more often and god mode (if she has to be Zeus' daughter we could at least keep the halfway exciting part).
    Forgot about the spin transformation but yeah, I'd make that as common in WW as Superman ripping his shirt open is.

One thing I have to say is she doesn't have has many long-range power sets. I mean other than the tiara what other skill set does she have?