Default Percy Jackson T.V Series Being Developed For Disney+

A Percy Jackson series is currently in the early stages of development at Disney Plus.

Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson book series, made the announcement Thursday in a video on Twitter alongside his wife Becky.

Rick then followed up with a statement, which reads in part, “We can’t say much more at this stage but we are very excited about the idea of a live-action series of the highest quality, following the storyline of the original Percy Jackson five-book series, starting with The Lightning Thief in season one. Rest assured that Becky & I will be involved in person in every aspect of the show.”
    https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/per...us-1234607010/

Astonishing Member

I think it makes a better TV series than movie series, but we'll see. Even though I enjoyed the books, Percy Jackson, is itself really a children's series that doesn't have a lot of the adult nuance like Harry Potter or other book series of the same type. Even though the series now has a lot of adult fans, they might be better off making this series for kids only. Just my thoughts, anyway.

Hopefully this is the adaption the series deserves and not Disney's Artemis Fowl.

Good was just thinking about the movies because the actor is on Hunters with Al Pacino.