Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

I think we learned more about Uhura in one ep than we ever really did in the preceding 3 seasons and 9 movies.

When they started the musical communication, I really thought they were going to introduce the TOS theme diagetically.

With the mustache, Sam Kirk looks like Aaron Rodgers.

Given that Pike seems to know the exact details of the accident, I don't know why or how he assumes he can't change it. Order extra maintenance on that ship, and order those cadets to stay off it that day.

Pike's quarters look absurdly large.

I like seeing the Enteprise actually being somewhat nimble, and they didn't go too far in turning it into an oversized starfighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post

Watching SNW, you can tell paramount is just using the same sets for all their shows (Picard and Discovery). I know it saves money, but it is making their shows look very cheap compared to say the Star Wars streaming shows like The Mandalorian.
    A lot of The Book of Boba Fett ended up looking rather cheap. Even big budget shows are still dealing with finite budgets, everything has to cut some corners somewhere.
    Last edited by Jared; 05-16-2022 at 08:48 AM.