Default Building Character: CBR

Make your poster persona an D& D character. However go by the rules. No home brew and 20 levels only.

If Multi class it eats up stuff, 5 edition stuff here.

And go!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

I don't know 5th, but since The MunchKING's whole powerset is basically "all the Final Fantasy classes", there's no way I'm going to be able to do it in under 60 levels in Pathfinder or 3.5.

Best way I guess would be to do avatars of the individual styles of MunchKING, but then it's just mapping FF to D&D.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yup, those are the classes.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

http://dnd5e.wikidot.com/#toc5

Notice: 20 class levels. Race gives bonus too, and background earns things.

Some classes require stat blocks if multi classing (12-14 usually) and as for stat blocks.

Roll 4 6 sided dice 3 times. Biggest number is to draw on. ( minmal stat block of D&D is 8, lower character is dead.) Max is 18 not to power game. Or take D&D stat quiz which I forgot link or starter 13 point array and add up.

Races add/subtract modifiers and offer other things.

Spells by level depends on class level for accessing.

Feats and such depends on class, and well yeah have 20 picks for levels.

The Magnificent Mr Beadle is:

Warlock 9 (Celestial, Pact of the Chain, channeling the power of the Everlasting Duck Spirit)
    Bard 6 (College of Whispers sleazebag)
    Rogue 5 (Swashbucker rake)

I’ll think of details like Feats and whatnot later. Probably.

The Chou:

Race: High Elf ( Due to Chous father side being like rural America nobility, still rural America and well yeah. Why not be exotic?
    Elf have
    Trance: They mediate 4 hours a day instead of sleep, can wake up on the dime should **** hit the fan.
    Due to having Fae blood. Elves immune to charms/being asleep by magic.
    Dark Vision: See in the darkness
    Perception skill at keen
    Elf and common language.

With High Elf
    +1 Intelligence.
    Extra language: Picking Giant. As they know rune magic in D&D.
    Elf weapon training: along sword, short sword, short bow, and long bow.
    Free cantrip: Intelligence level is casting point.

Bon Fire: Makes a bonfire, for camping or lighting enemies up.

Alignment: Neutral Good: A n 5 e did away with it but every time I took the test got this. It means the Chou cares not for enforcing the law or breaking the law. Rather doing what he considers to be good.

Stats: Going by D&D score test results ( lost link as it was on my old phone but kept results in my email.)

Charisma is top tier. In real life the Chou has super presence, people remember him/notice him while he can be charming, commanding or damn well horrifying and he is not even trying. In D&D Cha is the power of your presence and your soul.
    18/18

Wisdom is next. Sound judgement, following senses and will power. 16.

Dexterity and Strength are in the same ball park. 14. Strength is how much you lift, carry, athlete stuff and how hard you hit in melee. Dex is hand to hand, speed, and some agility. They are 14.

Intelligence after that at 13, with High Elf it is now 14. It is smarts. Intelligence and so forth.

Constitution is the bottom tier. It decides hp, defense, resist disease, poison, and when casting your focus rate. 12. Chou is kinda thic, not a fighter for sure, but not puny.

Starting skills:

Arcana:
    History: Due to me spending so much time discussing how super powers work and history of comic book fights, go figure.

Sorcerer skills: Intimidation and persuasion

Class: Sorcerer/ Divine Soul sub class. The whole damn thing. Due to fact Chou in real life solves life puzzles before family figures it out ( pseudo magic innate) and divine soul because super religious family that supposedly have caused miracles by prayer and has a preacher for a great uncle. The force is strong in this blood line.

What does that mean? Aside Sorcerer spells, get to access cleric miracle spells!

Oh and Divine Blood line is good, so start with Cure Wounds for free.

Also Sorcerer get access to meta magic feats. Which depend on a MP like system from Final Fantasy to boost up spell effects.

Now to talk levels.

Level 1:

Ability: since a day rest to recharge. Favored by the Gods. On a miss or fail declare. Roll 2 dice and 4 sides. Add that to total for chance to undo failing roll.

Now the powers.

Cantrips: ( aside freebie)
    Resistance: Touch one willing creature ( self includes) and as a result get to declare +4 to a saving throw.
    Sacred Flame: Does radiant damage, any foe can see gets flamed on as space above farts out radiant flames.

Made Hand: Useful telekinesis raid effect.

Fire Bolt: Blast out a tiny fire bolt thing for burning/fire damage that can light things up.

First level spells.

Cleric:
    Bless: Cast up to three targets, this turn on a attack or defense roll get to add 4 dice to effect to get better scores.

Sorcerer: Chromatic Orb: Launch a sphere at target, get to pick the elemental damage type ( acid, cold, fire, lightning, poison, or thunder.) Target is hit 3D 8 sides worth of damage.

2:

Font of magic: Can now access SP/MP reserves like a true Sorcerer.

Imbuing Touch: That weapon in my hand? It’s now magical. Just because.

Empowered Reserves: Now get how back if sp/mp in reserve.

Empowered Reserves: Gives a Errol bonus to a skill check.

3:

Meta Magic: Can now spend SP to alter spells for things.

Twinned Spell: Is spell hits only one target, can now heat 2 targets.

Quickened spell: Reduces casting time limit in the spot.

Spiritual Weapon: Get a floating energy melee weapon for aid, all Green Lantern like.

4:

Ability score boost. I choose you Dex! Being able to dodge better is always a good option.

Hold Person: Trap a humanoid in place so team mates/effects kick the crap out of them.

5:

Fire Ball: Enough said. Here launch a tiny burning bead of energy, when at target zone, explodes in a hellish fire explosion. Seriously folks it’s 8 dice! 8 dice of 6 sides for burnage damage.

Lvl6:

Empowered healing: Chou or ally in 5 feet gets chance to roll, Chou can spend a MO/SP. number is hp restored.

Dispel Magic: Able to shut down lower magic on the spot and a power check on something higher.

7:

4th level spell. Stone Skin. Touch a willing creature ( self included) now big defense against non magical damage.

8: Ability score time! This time Con for more hp.

Spell: Spiritual Guardian: Big ass astral protector appears. Glowing one sticks around until it has dealt 60 damage then vanishes.

9: New spell time.

Hold Monster: Hold effect, this time can effect damn near anything.

10: New meta magic.
    Empowered: Jack up that dice effect over all.

Mass Cure Wounds: Yep me being a classic cleric/white magic as cure wounds, but to the party at once.

11: 6th level spells.
    Chain Lightning: Unlimited Power! Get to do the Thor zapper/Pakpatine lightning blast thing that can link target to target.

12: Con again. More hp and each time you do this, it counts for every level up you have achieved in retrospect.

13: New spell time. Teleport. Nuff said.

14: Get wings. Yes now angel wings with 30 speed range, last until dead, knock out, or dismiss and no limit to them being used.

15:
    Sun Burst: Now launch out akin to fire ball, except the blast is all sun shine so burns undead and oozes better while lighting up the darkness. Sucks to get hit by this babies.

16: Ability score again. I choice Con again for last time.

Note: These levels get 2 points for stats. Third time picking con. Started at 12. 3 con, means 6. Means 18 con now.

17: 9th level spells ( final)

Wish: Nuff said. A spell that allows you to pretty much copy and paste effects of spells 1-8. And given I got Cleric and Sorcerer. Yeah.

Edit: Oh and a meta magic at this level. I thinkmElemental Mastery best fits as this shifts elements of a chosen spell at the moment. So Fire Ball can now do ice, chain lightning into fire or force, stuff like that.

18:

Once a long rest of below half go. Will gain back go half if total, for that much recovered ( beef magic user a go go!)

19: Very last ability score improvement. Screw it go with Str to beef up.

20: Sorcery Restoration.

With a short rest get 4 SP/MP points.

About spells: Wizards with GP, time and level could learn every spell. Sorcerers do not, but get the meta magic. Also in total a Sorcerer can learn 15 spells a day. Unlike Wizards they cannot reach beyond knowledge but Sorcerer like Wizards could learn the “rest” and pick/chose up to 15 spells at level 20. Though the high spells must stick to your guns. ( why I picked a spell that morphs to anything else.)

So yeah Chou is a angelic cleric/sorcerer hybrid thing.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 05-18-2020 at 11:13 AM.

Notice: Does not have to be full detail and can be other posters.

Munchkin: Thinking 4 ideas.

1: Half Elf Eldritch Knight with Divine Soul ( fighter with spell casting.)

2: Kensai Monk with Divination Mage ( your weapon is magic, dodge bonus, and mages in D&D can learn any magic with enough gold and time. Divination kagrs get special ability to add dice to ally/self or take away results from foes.) Race variant human for Lucky feat.

3:Scoruge Aasmiar ( angel that fights demons)

Classes: Rune Knight fighter ( channel might of giants)
    Hex blade warlock ( Eldritch blasts and a magic weapon)
    Divine Soul Sorcerer ( Nuff said)

4: Scoruge again. This time Paladin for smites and Divine Sorcerer.

Why divine Sorcerer for Munchin: FF characters 6- so forth can pick offense and defense magic. Case here. For 4th write up maybe 3 levels of Paladin and then rest Sorcerer. Final spell being Meteor shower with meta magic of elemental shift.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    I don't know 5th, but since The MunchKING's whole powerset is basically "all the Final Fantasy classes", there's no way I'm going to be able to do it in under 60 levels in Pathfinder or 3.5.

Best way I guess would be to do avatars of the individual styles of MunchKING, but then it's just mapping FF to D&D.
    Just do a Pun-Pun build, than give yourself the stats/abilities you want.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post

https://scintilla.studio/multiclassing-in-everything/ You can apparently do it in 15

Cleric: Unity Cleric. Aasmiar as race.

Cthulhhu: Eldar One Warlock pact with some monk. Trifling that has tentacles.

Sub Zero: Monk Drow.

Tank: Half Elf Fighter/sorcerer I build.

Nik: Swashbuckler, variant human.

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Make your poster persona an D& D character. However go by the rules. No home brew and 20 levels only.

If Multi class it eats up stuff, 5 edition stuff here.

And go!
    How do you feel about Unearthed Arcana?

Specifically, the sidekick rules (because I don't like the Essentials Kit version of those rules).
    This signature intentionally left blank.

UA is legal here as long no mystics.