Quote Originally Posted by witchboy View Post
In recent years Catwoman, Harley, Ivy. Talia and Wonder Woman have all been revealed to be bi, so I don’t see that it’s too late for Dick, Jason or Tim to come out as bi too.
Jason seems kind of bi/pan to me while Tim at least feels like he’s in love with Conner, so I wouldn’t see it as a big shock.
For Jason I wouldn’t write it as a coming out at all, just that he’s always been banging men and women and it’s just never been mentioned before.
I'm not sure if can really call that coming out in case of Catwoman and Talia, and they both remain the two iconic love interests of Batman so it is kind of pointless anyway.
In Catwoman's case it made also not much sense based on her previous appearances and didn't stick.

In case of Dick or Tim we are talking here about characters that have been around for decades with with hundreds of solo issues and long lists of female love interests with a few that have been pretty iconic.

Jason seems in general a poor choice since this would only be an other source for angst in insecurities in his case. And imo we are now after about 100 issues of Red Hood and the Outlaws also slowly past the point where it would fit with the published books.