Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Mighty Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    1,385

    Default If Wonder Woman Were to Date a Member of the Justice League..

    Who should it be? Superman and Batman are off the table due to their marriages.

  2. #2
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,526

    Default

    I once had an idle thought about making Hal Jordan the one to Crash land on Themyscira instead of Steve Trevor.

  3. #3
    Fantastic Member Psy-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Captain Marvel

  4. #4
    Mighty Member WonderNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,114

    Default

    Is Nightwing a leaguer

  5. #5

    Default

    Black Canary or Zatanna
    "Never place your trust in us. We're only human. Inevitably, we will disappoint you."


  6. #6
    Incredible Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    701

    Default

    Preferably none.

    If I had to pick, I guess Hal Jordan would be interesting since I think he has some superficial similarities to Steve and I don’t think the two have really had much one-on-one interactions with another despite being founding League members.

  7. #7
    Mighty Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Underneath the Brooklyn Bridge
    Posts
    1,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Is Nightwing a leaguer
    He was featured in the first arc of Justice League Task Force, and was a member of the JLA as Batman during James Robinson's run.

  8. #8
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    None. If it was mandatory, I'd pick Aquaman.

  9. #9
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,102

    Default

    I don't know Aquaman is married so no. I honestly think it's best not to date anyone in the JL. Maybe John Consatine

  10. #10
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Black Canary or Zatanna
    Zatanna. Yes. Very yes.

    I don't get why people ship Nightwing with everyone. Especially with Bruce and the other Robins.

  11. #11
    Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    Martian Manhunter or Zatanna

  12. #12
    Mighty Member Koriand'r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    None. If it was mandatory, I'd pick Aquaman.
    Diana and Arthur actually have more in common than Diana and Clark. The only problem is Mera and I don't want Diana to become the JL good time girl.

  13. #13
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    Diana and Arthur actually have more in common than Diana and Clark. The only problem is Mera and I don't want Diana to become the JL good time girl.
    I mean, if Diana has to ditch Steve then Aquaman can ditch Mera.

  14. #14
    Mighty Member Koriand'r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I mean, if Diana has to ditch Steve then Aquaman can ditch Mera.
    No it's different, I think because of the whole Arthur Jr. thing and the new baby.

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member Sacred Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    17,181

    Default

    Perhaps J'onn? I disagree she'd be attracted to Hal because of similarities to Steve because I don't think they're similar outside of being pilots. Diana has classically been shown to have a type with Steve usually being her main love interest, and that's a generally mild-mannered and humble man. Its why Superman's the only one that makes any real sense when you add in their natural long-lasting dynamic, as he has a similar personality. But per the thread that's off the table. So I go toward J'onn because he generally has a soft, sweet personality at the usual. Hal is not mild-mannered or humble. Neither is Arthur for that manner despite a natural connection in their being royalty (and he's with Mera). Barry I might consider too but again, with Iris. Not technically married but the memories of it are returning last I was aware.

    But for me in general practice not taking into account continuity concerns its Superman, a long drop, and then based on just hypotheticals regarding her type J'onn and Barry. Less said about Batman the better. Utter disaster since the brief exploration was inspired by JLU.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 05-18-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

    "“Your boos mean nothing, I’ve seen what makes you cheer!”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •