1. Captain Cold vs. the Shocker
    2. Weather Wizard vs Doc Ock
    3. Captain Boomerang vs. Kraven the Hunter
    4. The Trickster vs. Mysterio
    5. Mirror Master vs Electro
    6. Heatwave vs Sandman
    7. Team fight

Bonus: They sit and talk
    1. Quickdraw. Cold is a lot more dangerous but unless he starts with a absolute zero field up he's got the durability of a dude.

2. Ock is infinitely more dangerous up close but nothing protects him from lightning bolts or tornados being opened in his stomach.

3. Kraven, I think, unless this is the Boomer with super speed. I don't think the Captain's boomerangs are that notable.

4. Seems like another quickdraw, though Mysterio is much more dangerous once he gets going. Kind of the reverse of match 1.

5. I suppose this is another Quickdraw as well. Probably favors Electro in the arena, though it would get a lot more interesting on a city scape.

6. In the Khazan there's a lot of extra sand for Flint to work with, which is a huge advantage. Otherwise Mic should be able to glass him just fine.

7. In the arena this would just be a quick draw AoE spam. The Rogues are less durable, so that might favor the 6, but even Sandman would be taken out if the cold gun hits him. In a scenario, I lean to the Rogues. They work great as a team where the Sinister Six always winds up turning on each other, and Mirror Master is a huge advantage once he can start warping them between mirrors and making mirror clones and such. His tech is mirror themed reality warping.

BANNED

I’d go with the Rogues, I mean they did kill a flash no?

Secondly they don’t mess around if they go all out, they seem more competent as well, I have read a bit about them and they’re more dangerous overall IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The Flash's Rogues take on Spidey's Sinister Six

This will be a series of 7 matches. Six one on ones, and a team battles

1. Captain Cold vs. the Shocker
    2. Weather Wizard vs Doc Ock
    3. Captain Boomerang vs. Kraven the Hunter
    4. The Trickster vs. Mysterio
    5. Mirror Master vs Electro
    6. Heatwave vs Sandman
    7. Team fight

Bonus: They sit and talk
    I don't know, but seems would make a great story, I love the match-up

It’s a better fight this way, but Vulture is sad he was ousted for Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    You could even say he was shocked.

As usual with me, not really up on current versions but general impression based on classic versions.

1. Captain Cold vs. the Shocker. Fast draw contest.
    2. Weather Wizard vs Doc Ock. WW should be able to keep Ock from ever getting close.
    3. Captain Boomerang vs. Kraven the Hunter. Kraven.
    4. The Trickster vs. Mysterio. Tough one. Draw.
    5. Mirror Master vs Electro. I should think MM takes this.
    6. Heatwave vs Sandman. Sandman is sort of vulnerable to heat but I think he should win this.
    7. Team fight. I'm going to say Sandman is the ace here but I'm by no means sure of that.
    Power with Girl is better.

Poor Vulture. Never given the respect his cool non-corny costume deserves.

Really, he was my favorite of the original SS.

Which Electro is this? I know Dillon isn’t the current Electro (grrrr!), but he was the one in the Sinister Six, so...?

If it’s Dillon, the guy is pure electricity, with all the reaction speeds and imperviousness that comes with that. I even think he can mess with, or stop, electrical impulses in the brain.

Dude is dangerous.

His only real problem was he was obsessed with beating Spidey.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Point of order, didn't Sandman get turned into glass by Doctor Octopus in the... I think Revenge of the Sinister Six... got shattered and then came back as an angry man shaped pile of broken glass and lacerated Doc up?

I don't know how inkeeping with his overall presentation but it stuck with me because kid Nik thought it was really cool.

Which Electro is this? I know Dillon isn’t the current Electro (grrrr!), but he was the one in the Sinister Six, so...?

If it’s Dillon, the guy is pure electricity, with all the reaction speeds and imperviousness that comes with that. I even think he can mess with, or stop, electrical impulses in the brain.
    Her has. He was able to overcome Nate grey using that technique and Nate is pretty much top of the line in mental power. (Remember that short period when Spider-man and X-man where friends? Nobody ever brings that up.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Point of order, didn't Sandman get turned into glass by Doctor Octopus in the... I think Revenge of the Sinister Six... got shattered and then came back as an angry man shaped pile of broken glass and lacerated Doc up?

I don't know how inkeeping with his overall presentation but it stuck with me because kid Nik thought it was really cool.
    That did happen.

I've never seen anything that would contradict this. Now he's been fused into glass a few times and couldn't move, but that was when he's stuck as a solid piece. Give him fragments to control, he can controll them.

As for a fight, for pure power and durability, I'd give it to the Sinister Six.
    Now the longer the fight goes on, or the more time they two have to prepare, the more the results swing towards the Rogue's. The Six has power, but the Rogue's are more organized and work better together.

Extraordinary Member

Dude is dangerous.

It was intended to be Dillon

Dude is dangerous.

Next you're gonna tell me he's not the dude wearing a mask with lightning bolts protruding from it anymore.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Dude is dangerous.

I call shenanigans on him having the reactions to match. If that was the case, beating Spider-Man would be a non-issue. Peter can't outrun lightning, and dodging Electro is dependent on dodging his aim. If Electro is suddenly faster than Spider-Man, not even the spider sense can save him. At that point we are moving beyond "standard speedster PIS" and into "This character's defining role in the story makes no sense anymore." I'd need to see a bunch of speed feats to change my mind on that.

Speed aside, Mirror Master can trap people in the mirror dimension with his gun, kill someone by stabbing their reflection, turn people to glass and shatter them, and a whole lot of other bull ****. If he can tag Electro he should be able to kill him just fine. So it really comes down to the speed feats.

(Also, Weather Wizard has out Magneto'd Magenta and reversed her polarity or whatever nonsense, so speed aside he has options for shutting down Dillon.)

Does Weather Wizard have any enhanced resistance or durability to extreme cold or heat, or to electricity?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!