Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler View Post
    Well, it's in the modern timeline I've been building since last year, some inconsistencies as I'm sure any of us would predict, but they are so few considering hundreds of editions that it contains.
    The thing is that IIRC allready the time is passing in Long Halloween and Dark Victory, really stretches the Batman timeline.

If I would try building timeline I would probably use shorter versions of these events.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Ok, how old are Tim,Cassie,Conner,Bart according to this?
    Well the problem is that Conner and Bart both disappeared and we didn’t see Cassie throughout most of rebirth until Young Justice started and dc loves to not mention ages specifically, but Tim was going to start college so I have to assume that the characters exist in the range of 16 to 18. Basically on their way to being young adults.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Well the problem is that Conner and Bart both disappeared and we didn’t see Cassie throughout most of rebirth until Young Justice started and dc loves to not mention ages specifically, but Tim was going to start college so I have to assume that the characters exist in the range of 16 to 18. Basically on their way to being young adults.
    How old are they according to 5G?
    they would be around 30 years old or?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    How old are they according to 5G?
    they would be around 30 years old or?
    If we keep Tims starting Age at 13, he would be roughly 31.

I don't really know how old the others were when they appeared first, but according to the 5G Timeline Connor would have debuted first in the same as Tim, Bart a year later and Cassandra 3 years after Tim.

On the ather hand the 5G Timeline puts Tims debut as Robin 16 Years after Dicks, if you keep Tim's original origin, he would have been already around 18 or 19 when he became Robin.
    Last edited by Aahz; 05-24-2020 at 07:34 AM.