Astonishing Member

Default Ice Cream Man/Quarantine Comix

For fans of Ice Cream Man (or fans of comics in general), the Ice Cream Man creative team has been releasing short stories on their site https://www.quarantinecomix.com/ Each story is complete, succinct, and wonderful. Half of the price of each installment goes to supporting comic shops, who I'm sure you know are struggling.

I was asked to contribute a guest short, and I'm proud of it. I hope you'll check it out. https://www.quarantinecomix.com/guest-series/deniz-camp

Look out for guest spots from other, much bigger creators (one already up written and drawn by the great Declan Shalvey!)

Best,
    Deniz

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

This looks great- I'll delve on in!

pygophile and podophile Dr. Cheesesteak's Avatar

Thanks for info, I'll definitely check these out. I love Ice Cream Man, and coincidentally just went to my newly re-opened LCS today to pick up some comics. =D
    Comics were definitely happier, breezier and more confident in their own strengths before Hollywood and the Internet turned the business of writing superhero stories into the production of low budget storyboards or, worse, into conformist, fruitless attempts to impress or entertain a small group of people who appear to hate comics and their creators. -- Grant Morrison, 2008

Sometimes things are special because they don't last. -- Zhi, Tales from the Loop

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    This looks great- I'll delve on in!
    Hope you dig it, please do tell me what you think either way!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cheesesteak View Post
    Thanks for info, I'll definitely check these out. I love Ice Cream Man, and coincidentally just went to my newly re-opened LCS today to pick up some comics. =D
    Awesome! These will be collected in print at some point next year, but for now are digital-only!