Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    When was Sargon the Sorcerer a supporting character in Wonder Woman?
    I'm wondering what a Zephyr the Wonder Bird is? *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Koriand'r View Post
    This issue shows exactly WHY Wonder Woman isn't immune to guns. If she were fully invulnerable the two times she was threatened with them by Warmaster wouldn't matter. The scenes wouldn't have the same dramatic tension of KNOWING Diana could be harmed.

Really good issue, the only downside was the art. The ugly gold cracks are back in Diana's bracelets and it's almost as if the lines on the tiara are random and get more and more complicated whenever they're depicted.

Still it was a Five Star issue for me because of the revelations about the Amazons and Valkyries and the presence of impending danger.
    True.I don't mind if guns can hurt her. It's more of how much she can last when been shot. Like is she going to die quickly like a human or last longer?

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    True.I don't mind if guns can hurt her. It's more of how much she can last when been shot. Like is she going to die quickly like a human or last longer?

I've thought about this a bit and have decide that I think bullet's should be able to make Diana bleed but not cut through her bones(like Aquaman). So in order for a bullet to be deadly to Diana, she would have to be shot somewhere like in the eye, stomach, etc.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.