Look I know its probably early for this, but I didn't sleep great so I read this early and wanted to talk about it. Now since its early I'm gonna post a general review and then put a big spoiler block underneath for those who want to read that.

Now how would I describe this issue? Basically its end of the 2004 Dawn of the dead movie where the survivors run off to potential safety....except insert a bat mobile and a zombie Wonder Woman. Its honestly what you expect but told pretty well, some survive, heroes (I guess villains and anti-heroes in this case) will rise, and there are noble sacrifices for the greater good of others. It does its job by telling a good story with emotional moments and then sets up some characters for next months sequel Dead Planet. If there are any complaints, its the art. It is very hit or miss, sometimes it looks great --in fact I loved one particular panel with Deathstroke-- but sometimes it can make some faces look ugly. So overall good story that sets up part of the next one which I wished had some better art, I would probably give it an 8.5/10.

Now onto the spoilers, read at own risk/only if you really want to know, but I'm doing this to get some specific stuff off my chest.

spoilers:
First off the survivors and those who died. Personally as a Red Hood fan I'm glad he's alive and may have a chance to have an emotional meeting with Damian in the future, alongside Cassandra (Batgirl) and Jim Gordon. I'm also surprised that it took DCeased to make me care about Cheetah, Soloman Grundy, Creeper, and Deathstroke all getting killed to hold off the horde and the zombie Wonder Woman, who quite frankly is scary that she is still running around after all this. In fact that panel I was talking about is where Deathstroke is just fighting off the horde before Wonder Woman kills him.

Shiva's death was very emotional, mainly because she did it to save Cassandra and then literally ripped out her own heart so she wouldn't turn.

Biggest shock though was Mary Marvel, because it turns out shes the narrator and was there the whole time as one of the orphans. I guess it makes sense since we saw zombie Billy Batson last issue but I'll admit I was surprised to see her. At first I was a bit miffed that she just stood back, but the story made a good point that before the villains and batfamily members trained them she had no hope against the likes of a zombie Wonder Woman and that it would be bad if she got infected as Mary Marvel, basically would be the Superman situation all over again. But hey seeing Mary Marvel just smack down wonder woman was cool to see. Plus I assume she will be useful in the sequel, having both Jon Superman and Mary Marvel.

Lastly it turns out, not only are Harley and Ivy still alive after DCeased but they've taken in other survivors and met up with Constantine, Zatanna, and Dr. Fate from Good day to die who have put a magic protection field around the jungle. It's a bit convenient but makes sense since it was one of the safe zones set up in DCeased and Themiscyra is gone.

Personally I'm excited to see them all again once Dead Planet comes out next month, probably my biased enjoyment for DCeased but I'm just glad to have more.
end of spoilers