Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I really need to see this version of The Creeper again! Taylor wrote him like a mix of Deadpool and the Batman: TAS version of the character. IĀ’m wondering if there is a way The Creeper can come back. I mean he was able to survive being vivisected alive.
    I mean I expect Solomon Grundy to come back over Creeper but that’s just because Grundy has a history of coming back from the dead.

As for Creeper...I don’t know maybe his head is alive but not his body? I’m not really sure how he worked physiologically speaking, I assume he has some healing factor after the chest thing but to what extent I don’t know.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I mean I expect Solomon Grundy to come back over Creeper but that’s just because Grundy has a history of coming back from the dead.

As for Creeper...I don’t know maybe his head is alive but not his body? I’m not really sure how he worked physiologically speaking, I assume he has some healing factor after the chest thing but to what extent I don’t know.
    If Grundy is somewhere out there with Creeper’s head I’d be very happy. I just want Taylor to bring them back somehow.

Comic book where Mary Marvel goes by Mary Marvel and not some weird name that isn't Mary Marvel! In 2020!

I enjoy Tom Taylor comics because I feel like he cares about the same kind of characters that I do...Cass, Shiva, Mary, Rose Wilson, Grundy. Shiva had such a good death.