BANNED

August 5 releases:

EMPYRE: X-MEN #2 (originally May 27)
    GIANT-SIZE X-MEN: FANTOMEX #1 (May 20)

August 12 releases:

EMPYRE: X-MEN #3 (June 10)
    MARAUDERS #11 (May 6)
    X-FORCE #11 (May 13)
    X-MEN: GOD LOVES, MAN KILLS EXTENDED CUT #2 (May 13)

August 19 releases:

CABLE #3 (May 13)
    EMPYRE: X-MEN #4 (June 24)
    EXCALIBUR #11 (May 6)
    WOLVERINE #4 (May 20)

August 26 releases:

HELLIONS #3 (May 27)
    X-FACTOR #2 (May 20)
    X-MEN #11 (May 27)

No Children of the Atom and New Mutants it seems. May's New Mutants issue (#11) is being released in July. I guess they're saving CotA until Swords of X is finished.
    Last edited by Maestroneto; 05-21-2020 at 08:13 AM.

BANNED

So I just saw the Solicitation for August. On the X-Men front I’m excited can’t wait to read the books.

But for the rest of Marvel......I just can’t help, but say WTF??!!! Same ol Marvel nothings changed. I hope this Empyre Event is worth the time and read.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    No Children of the Atom and New Mutants it seems. May's New Mutants issue (#11) is being released in July. I guess they're saving CotA until Swords of X is finished.
    Maybe New Mutants #12 comes out in September? NM #13 is part of the Swords of X crossover.

Oh dang no Juggernaut??

EMPYRE: X-MEN #2
    EMPYRE: X-MEN #3
    X-FORCE #11
    EMPYRE: X-MEN #4
    HELLIONS #3
    X-MEN #11

Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Oh dang no Juggernaut??
    Juggernaut and CoTA probably weren't projected to sell super well so they're waiting to see how the industry finds its legs again before they put them out. or so it seems lol I know about as much as anyone else

(pretty sure CoTA is gonna be tying into Swords though so .. it might get weird)
    Last edited by houndsofluv; 05-21-2020 at 09:33 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post
    Juggernaut and CoTA probably weren't projected to sell super well so they're waiting to see how the industry finds its legs again before they put them out. or so it seems lol I know about as much as anyone else

(pretty sure CoTA is gonna be tying into Swords though so .. it might get weird)
    I think CotA is the only X-book without a tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by houndsofluv View Post

Cota isn't part of the X of Swords event, I think that's the reason it's not gonna be released for now - the other titles have priority with the event coming. There are still like 7 various issues that needs to be released before the event starts
    Be kind, it's FREE

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    Cota isn't part of the X of Swords event, I think that's the reason it's not gonna be released for now - the other titles have priority with the event coming. There are still like 7 various issues that needs to be released before the event starts
    With X of Swords starting in September, it could start at the end of the month and it wouldn't be to hard to get 7 issues in before it.

Wasn't one of the CoTA kids featured in the X of Swords promo art by Mark Brooks? Did they get cut out of the event?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Wasn't one of the CoTA kids featured in the X of Swords promo art by Mark Brooks? Did they get cut out of the event?
    Angel fanboy was.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Also looks like Outlawed got pushed back in favour of Empyre and X of Swords.

Good.
    "Cable was right!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personally, I'm not at all bothered about what they release and when. I'm just glad they're releasing books.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by DAHX View Post
    oh right , I forgot the angel kid was just randomly in the promo

BANNED

Two months. Well, that's something. I'm a bit likely to die until then, seeing how covid has been basically on a rampage across Brazil and will probably mutate into a flesh eating virus, but let's hope I can make it at least until X-Men #10. Would be really sad to die without new Hickman stuff.