Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    You’ll eventually have to murder someone. Someone will notice and come for you. It’s a resource that bad people will want to exploit. And, by definition, if you use your power to get laid you have committed assault.
    yeah thanks I know what assault is.

as for the rest every situation has its challenges. there is always a way.
    Last edited by pageturner; 05-21-2020 at 02:49 PM.

Boisterously Confused

Not gonna lie, this one took some real thought. Well done OP.

The Leader. In-between my megalomaniacial plots, I'd work on cancer, MS, climate change, and everything else multiple-order-of-magnitude greater genius could give to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    yeah thanks I know what assault is.

as for the rest every situation has its challenges. there is always a way.
    I imagine that there is for a patient person who isn't easily riled. I wouldn't want those powers or purple skin.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Reed Richards. Hot Wife. Super Smart. Lots of cool inventions. And before you say he is not a villain look at how many of his expariments to aid society have back fired. I mean Hell he even saved the life of Galactus, a being responsible for the deaths of millions of lifes.
    Sorry, no, Reed is still one of the good guys, although you make a great point. In the real world, yes, Reed would have been locked up for child endangerment when he took Johnny on their fateful ride into space. He was only 16 at the time. If Reed somehow was allowed to practice his experiments after that point, the courts would be backlogged to this very day with all of the lawsuits against him. In all likelihood he would have been discredited for cause and left destitute and penniless. Sue would probably be married to Namor and Queen of Atlantis -- her true "heart's desire" according to the Claremont story, which remains canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I imagine that there is for a patient person who isn't easily riled. I wouldn't want those powers or purple skin.
    yeah I am not crazy about the skin change to honest. but there are perks to the powers that I could do some good with.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Reed Richards. Hot Wife. Super Smart. Lots of cool inventions. And before you say he is not a villain look at how many of his expariments to aid society have back fired. I mean Hell he even saved the life of Galactus, a being responsible for the deaths of millions of lifes.
    Hey, he was innocent for galactus, and even stood trial. Fucking with the cosmic order can have disasterous effects like abraxas coming along

There are someday's that I think Bullseye's marksmanship, would really cool to have, (he can take out people with peanuts, or {if you read his mini series that came a couple of years ago now} cause traffic accidents by throwing paper clips)
    Meet the new Blu_Spyder,
    same as the old Arachne_Azure

"If Life doesn't give you some sugar to go with the lemons
    your lemonade is gonna suck
    "

Mephisto because the amount of trolling I would do to heroes would be legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    Mephisto because the amount of trolling I would do to heroes would be legendary.
    Sure but he a also has to contend with the other Hell Lords vying for his turf. If you just want to troll, there’s always the Impossible Man. Either way, it’s your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ComeOnBunny View Post
    So long as evil thoughts/deeds occur, Mephisto will exist, so there's that. And since it was never made clear what exactly constitutes "evil", you're pretty much free to hang around forever.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Not gonna lie, this one took some real thought. Well done OP.

The Leader. In-between my megalomaniacial plots, I'd work on cancer, MS, climate change, and everything else multiple-order-of-magnitude greater genius could give to humanity.
    Ooh, good one. The High Evolutionary might be an even better choice, along those lines. He's got the superhuman IQ, the very specific training and knowledge, all sorts of kewl psychic powers, and, best of all, he's not green or got a giant noggin, so he can run out to Dunkin's for a coffee and some munchkins without it turning into a Fortean event.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Ooh, good one. The High Evolutionary might be an even better choice, along those lines. He's got the superhuman IQ, the very specific training and knowledge, all sorts of kewl psychic powers, and, best of all, he's not green or got a giant noggin, so he can run out to Dunkin's for a coffee and some munchkins without it turning into a Fortean event.
    Mmm. Dunkin’.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Dr. Doom hands down for me, or maybe Superior Octopus/Spider-Man if he counts.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The High Evolutionary is a good one. I wonder if PETA views him positively or negatively for his animal experimentations, though? As far as I know, he's not really a villain. He sets himself above the law in many ways.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin